JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wheeler,

I'm not that familiar with the Appleseed movement -- only what I've read today. So, from what I've gathered, its purpose is basically to promote rifle marksmanship and ensure this heritage isn't lost.

Sounds really cool.

I'm curious to know some more detail about what goes on at the shoot. Looks like an all-day thing. Other than being free (for this one), what is the advantage of doing an Appleseed marksmanship program vs. some other training or lessons? How are the instructors? Is it worth the time (obviously you believe it is, or you wouldn't have posted this)? What should I expect if I decide to go (this time, or at some future time)?

Thanks!

Wheeler,

I'm not that familiar with the Appleseed movement -- only what I've read today. So, from what I've gathered, its purpose is basically to promote rifle marksmanship and ensure this heritage isn't lost. yep

Sounds really cool.we like to think so

I'm curious to know some more detail about what goes on at the shoot. Looks like an all-day thing. Other than being free (for this one), what is the advantage of doing an Appleseed marksmanship program vs. some other training or lessons? How are the instructors? Is it worth the time (obviously you believe it is, or you wouldn't have posted this)? What should I expect if I decide to go (this time, or at some future time)?Appleseeds are usually 2 day rifle clinics. They focus on the basics of rifle shooting. I certainly think that they are worth the time and modest expense. Expect to leave an Appleseed with the skills to become a very proficient shooter

Thanks!

Visit the site a RWVA.org and look around. You can click on links to the RWVA forum to see what people say about it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top