Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FREE.. mini-Appleseed shoot Monroe WA

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Wheeler44, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Wheeler44

Wheeler44 SW Washington Member

There will be a one day only mini- Appleseed shoot in Monroe WA on Saturday Jan 31, 2009.... mini-shoots are free, so come on out and see what Appleseed is all about. Go to the linked site and find out http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5301.0

See ya there,

Wheeler44

2. SimonJester308

SimonJester308 kitsap county Member

Short notice for me, but count me and the Missus in. PM sent

3. coltrane59

coltrane59 Lynnwood New Member

sounds fun, but I don't have a rifle.

4. Wheeler44

Coltrane, if you wish to attend PM me and maybe we can find a rifle for you.:D

Everybody else.......if you have any questions feel free to ask 'em here or on the RWVA forum @ http://www.appleseedinfo.org/smf/

Wheeler44

5. coltrane59

coltrane59 Lynnwood New Member

Wheeler,

I'm not that familiar with the Appleseed movement -- only what I've read today. So, from what I've gathered, its purpose is basically to promote rifle marksmanship and ensure this heritage isn't lost.

Sounds really cool.

I'm curious to know some more detail about what goes on at the shoot. Looks like an all-day thing. Other than being free (for this one), what is the advantage of doing an Appleseed marksmanship program vs. some other training or lessons? How are the instructors? Is it worth the time (obviously you believe it is, or you wouldn't have posted this)? What should I expect if I decide to go (this time, or at some future time)?

Thanks!

6. Wheeler44

Visit the site a RWVA.org and look around. You can click on links to the RWVA forum to see what people say about it.