JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back in May or June of last year when I decided to start reloading, components were hard to find and what you could find was pretty high priced. So I won't say what I paid for these ! I have 700 Winchester LRG rifle primers no. 8 1/2-120 They appear to be older but look fine and show so sign of damage, they were purchased from a forum member off this site. I also attended a gun show at the Expo Center and purchased 300 Federal Gold Medal Match GM210M Lrg Rifle Primers. FREEEEEEEEEE ! Anyone wan't them ?

I'll take em if your willing. (you don't need an FFL to ship primers do you?) I'll pay the shipping/hazmat fee. Just PM me to work out the details if you are willing.

I can use them for sure! If you don't mind shipping down to the Salem area. I'll pay for shipping and even tip you for the effort!!!! If you don't want to ship I totally get it! :s0155:

i have searched far and wide for the gold medal primers and here they are free, well if it falls through I WILL PICK THEM UP,

john

i would be happy to even pay for them..........

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.