JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This "course" is being offered by the Bloomberg School of Public Health. I guess that's all you need to know.

Pretty scary if this type of anti-gun indoctrination masquerading as a safety course catches on in public schools. To this day, I still remember in elementary school being (in this case rightly, and very successfully) scared out of smoking, drugs, and drunk driving with graphic images of tar-filled lungs, cancer patients smoking through a hole in their neck, and car crash scenes, for example. I'm sure they've got something similar in mind for guns. As mentioned in the Bearing Arms article:

... we need to be on the lookout for schools that decide to make this part of the educational experience. If students are being indoctrinated, we need to know about it. We need to know it, we need to expose it, and we need to make it so that if the subjects of guns come up within schools, we see unbiased information presented without commentary or opinion.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads