JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's obvious to me that this bunch sees us as the real enemy and wants our semi autos. While they arm those opposed to our lifestyles. Ugly time when Americans are declared the terrorists while real terrorists are given billions in arms. :s0093:

It's obvious to me that this bunch sees us as the real enemy and wants our semi autos. While they arm those opposed to our lifestyles. Ugly time when Americans are declared the terrorists while real terrorists are given billions in arms. :s0093:
It is FAR from just they want your semi. ALL gun control all my life has been a matter of baby steps. They take what they think they can get away with. For decades it was hand guns. ALL hand guns. For a long time a lot of shooters really thought soon they would just say no more. A LOT of voters finally woke up so they backed off on that. They test the waters all the time. They have found a LOT of gun owners are fine with new law as long as they don't think it will affect them. So if they do not own an AR? Great, take the AR's. Of course that will do nothing so then they will come after something else. little by little. Gun owners line up every two years to vote for more of it then scream when they get what they asked for. :s0054:

I don't KNOW......
I figure that the Taliban will do what any other tyrannical group/tyrant would do.....once the entire country falls.

And.....what's that?

Enact/Pass......

Gun Control.

Rrrrright.....they don't want to risk any opposition to their Govt.

Aloha, Mark

Full autos with no NFA registry requirements and no background checks needed. A government giveaway paid for with your tax dollars and 29 trillion worth of debt. Plus free open border to walk your new (only dropped once) full auto into the country.. Description below. :s0140: :s0140::D

Well instead of Rube Goldberging it with pallets of cash, machine guns cuts that bothersome detail out of the equation.
Thanks, Obama!

veqimgyxdqh71.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top