JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, so if you didn't get the email from the VA in the last couple days wanted to give other Vets a heads up you no longer need to go to a VA facility to get your free Flu shot. All Walgreens locations will give you a free Flu shot anytime between now and March 31, 2016. All you need to do is show your Veteran's Affairs ID.

Hey guys, so if you didn't get the email from the VA in the last couple days wanted to give other Vets a heads up you no longer need to go to a VA facility to get your free Flu shot. All Walgreens locations will give you a free Flu shot anytime between now and March 31, 2016. All you need to do is show your Veteran's Affairs ID.
Yeaaah, about those shots........:confused:

Dude, the military had injected me with so much weird crap, flu shots aren't a big deal. Better than booster after booster for Anthrax. =/

Not me; fun to see them back-away :eek: when I turn down a flu shot during my annual "shenanigan"..........

If someone owed you several million dollars of retirement and compensation...., would you have them arrange your health care?

1979 flashback; army recruiter says: "100% medical, vision, and dental, for you and your dependants (for life) if you serve for 20". years".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top