JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
$50 SPF
This is a tube that shrouds over your barrel and allows your A2 handguards to attach to it. Since the sling swivel is mounted onto it (rather than the gas block) you can sling tightly without having pressure on the barrel affect your shot group. These are commonly used in NRA/CMP high power competition for national match service rifles. The allen wrench shown was placed to keep the components upright during photography and is not for sale. The delta ring assembly is also not included as I suspect you would want to use your original (however I would include it for an additional $10).

Free-float tube - under the handguards.JPG

Remove flash suppressor and your gas block.
Unscrew your barrel nut and remove.
Insert the collar from the back side of the barrel nut/delta ring assembly, then slide over your barrel and torque the barrel nut.
Screw the long tube onto the threaded portion of the collar, orienting the sling swivel at the 6 o'clock.
Reinstall gas block and flash suppressor.

If you want handguards for this I can add for an additional 20, otherwise I would suspect you'd just use your own.

If you require assistance I'd be available.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top