JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg I would like to pay it forward to someone who actually needs something, please don't ask for it if your just going to throw in drawer.

I got a couple mid hand guards

5 A2 flash hiders

Three pistol grips

One collapsible stock

And a barrel band for a 10/22

Sounds kind of like a Christmas song:D

All of it is brand new.

You either need to pick it up in person in Auburn WA or I'll ship it on your dime. I think any of it will fit in a USPS bubble mailer, they run $6

i'm near auburn. I'd be interested in the flash hider and hand guards.

to clarify, I will throw it in a drawer until I get around to building my sons rifle...just to be open and honest.

There is one flash hider and a set of hand guards available. As long as you actually have a use for them that is all I care about. What I didn't want is for someone to ask for a pile of stuff and then see it for sale elsware

Pm me and we can workout pick up details

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top