JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Glock30,
I have a friend from church who works for an animal rescue organization specificly for cats. If you don't home the cat please contact me as her organization "PAWS" will make certain it gets a good home.

The Humane Society gives them a shelf life and then they destroy the animals, that would be a shame to have happen.

[email protected]

Glock30,
I have a friend from church who works for an animal rescue organization specificly for cats. If you don't home the cat please contact me as her organization "PAWS" will make certain it gets a good home.

The Humane Society gives them a shelf life and then they destroy the animals, that would be a shame to have happen.

[email protected]

=========================================================

Welcome to the board. :)

Glock30,

[email protected]
Cool, thank you. That's exactly what I don't want to happen.

I will be in contact in the next few days If I'm not able to find anything for her.

Also this cat is a sweetheart, she's friendly and alot of fun.

=========================================================

Welcome to the board. :)

Thanks gunnails, I didn't realize this board existed until yesterday when a member informed me. Really no place to buy and sell locally with the newspaper advertising going in the tank (replaced by Craigslist). Going to the gun shows is always fun but it's like going to the store. I like horsetrading and this forum looks like a good spot, glad to be here.

Robert:s0155:

I will be in contact in the next few days If I'm not able to find anything for her.

No problem Glock30 I will give my person a headsup that she may be coming. You can also reach me at 360-607-4490. I'm across the river in WA. 15 minutes up I-5 but will drive out your way if need be.

Robert

Has she been exposed to dogs/kids before? Is she an indoor only cat or indoor/outdoor? Besides spaying, has she been vaccinated/chipped etc? What's her energy level like? Has she had a litter?

I'll talk to the family, it's probably a long shot for me though. We adopted our cat from Salem Friends of Felines which is a no-kill shelter as well and good people. If you're unable to find another place to send your kitty, you can contact them at http://salemfriendsoffelines.org/

I visited the lady from PAWS today and told her the status of your kitty. She has room for her and actually just adopted out 2 adult cats over the weekend. My wife and I agreed to donate the money to have her fixed and PAWS will provide her shots.

If you don't find a good home for her and run out of time we have one arranged on this end. Just let me know if you need to use this avenue.

Robert
360-607-4490

My wife might like this one. We are home to a feral cat colony (not by choice but, oh well). We used to have 9 feral cats that we had fixed that hung around but the coyotes keep coming back, now down to 3 :(.

Anyhow... yours looks alot like one that has "gone away". I'll see if she wants her as an indoor only pet.

I know the kids would like it.

I'll be in touch.

Garrett

I visited the lady from PAWS today and told her the status of your kitty. She has room for her and actually just adopted out 2 adult cats over the weekend. My wife and I agreed to donate the money to have her fixed and PAWS will provide her shots.

If you don't find a good home for her and run out of time we have one arranged on this end. Just let me know if you need to use this avenue.

Robert
360-607-4490

There's a special place in Heaven for you! :s0155:

Has she been exposed to dogs/kids before? Is she an indoor only cat or indoor/outdoor? Besides spaying, has she been vaccinated/chipped etc? What's her energy level like? Has she had a litter?

I'll talk to the family, it's probably a long shot for me though. We adopted our cat from Salem Friends of Felines which is a no-kill shelter as well and good people. If you're unable to find another place to send your kitty, you can contact them at http://salemfriendsoffelines.org/
The cat used to live with another adult cat, and also lived with my other two cats for awhile. She is an indoor only for the most part, but will venture out doors.

She has not been vaccinated or anything, I doubt she's ever seen a Vet. She has great energy, she loves to play and will give love bites, I really enjoy this cat and want to keep it, but it's my now ex girlfriends cat and my parents don't want to "support it" you could say, since I already have two others.

The one time she saw the outdoors she did get pregnant, and had a litter of four kittens.

I will look into the place in Salem if everything falls through!

Robert
360-607-4490
Wow, thank you Robert, that is all very kind of you. I will be in contact if a loving family does not turn up.
My wife might like this one. We are home to a feral cat colony (not by choice but, oh well). We used to have 9 feral cats that we had fixed that hung around but the coyotes keep coming back, now down to 3 :(.

Anyhow... yours looks alot like one that has "gone away". I'll see if she wants her as an indoor only pet.

I know the kids would like it.

I'll be in touch.

Garrett
Sounds good Garrett, let me know! The cat will get along with kids very well, she's house/box trained and is just about to become a year old.
There's a special place in Heaven for you! :s0155:

Seriously, great man right there!

I talked to the family, and unfortunately your kitty won't work out in our home. I am glad you are looking at no-kill shelters though. We encourage you to go that route if you can't find a home for her. Also, I'd like to implore everyone to spay/neuter their dogs and cats as soon as you can. It's really a problem. Cats especially have evolved to breed as fast as the vermin they hunt. Good luck.

I talked to the family, and unfortunately your kitty won't work out in our home. I am glad you are looking at no-kill shelters though. We encourage you to go that route if you can't find a home for her. Also, I'd like to implore everyone to spay/neuter their dogs and cats as soon as you can. It's really a problem. Cats especially have evolved to breed as fast as the vermin they hunt. Good luck.

Dang, was hoping you could take her since I was heading out to Salem today!

Yeah if I had this cat from the start it would have been fixed, sadly it was my ex girlfriends cat and she didn't see the point in fixing indoor animals. :confused:

Unfortunately, no-kill shelters really don't exist. What you have is limited and open admission shelters. When a "no-kill" (limited admission) shelter gets full they shut their doors...which means you have to surrender your animal to an open admission shelter. The overpopulation of pets is a problem, and there are unfortunately many more animals than there are homes/places to keep them till they find homes. Please spay and neuter your pets regardless of their indoor/outdoor preferences.

Glock30, are you still looking for a home for your kitty? Like I said I will come get her and make CERTAIN she gets a GOOD home. As mentioned I have secured a spot for her with PAWS.

PAWS (Pet Aid of Washington) performs an in-home check prior to adopting out, along with a contract to return the animal if the adopting home changes their mind.

Let me know please,:)

Robert
360-607-4490

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top