JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just took the plunge and bought the Burris AR-536 red dot optic that I didn't really want or need just to get the Fastfire 3 for free. I purchased the AR-536 from Amazon.
Has anyone here dabbed in this promotional offer? I'm looking for any guidance on what not to do when sending in this UPC code and whatnot. It would surely suck to screw this up and not get my Fastfire 3!

I got the offer around christmas time and I think I didnt get it til february. When I called a number to check the status, the lady was very nice. I bought mine from jet.com and was unsure if theyd accept it but they did.

I just got mine from Jet.com too. The link on Jet doesn't say anything about the free fastfire at checkout, but the details are on the burris site. Got the sight in 3 days

I purchased the Burris AR optic to get the FF3 promo in May 2017. I have made several calls to them and every time they tell me it should be here within a week. This is now 4 separate calls and this mornings call I was told they are now on back order and should be here in a week.

This is apparently a scam or a major Charlie Foxtrot for Burris! I will never buy another product from them again based on the customer service I have received on this FF3 promotion.

I purchased the Burris AR optic to get the FF3 promo in May 2017. I have made several calls to them and every time they tell me it should be here within a week. This is now 4 separate calls and this mornings call I was told they are now on back order and should be here in a week.

This is apparently a scam or a major Charlie Foxtrot for Burris! I will never buy another product from them again based on the customer service I have received on this FF3 promotion.

Schit happens and it's a hella good deal. The FF is a better rig than the Vortex so I'd lay back and wait. If you are still pissed off when it comes, I'll take it.

It very well may be a good sight but if this is the kind of customer service you get with the product I well spend my money else where.

I had a problem with a Vortex spotting scope while hunting elk in eastern Oregon and they overnighted me a new piece without seeing the defect. Great customer service!!

I finally got my Fastfire. 2 1/2 month wait.
I'm not super excited about either the scope or the Fastfire, though. They seem robust and well made, I'm just not sure the platforms are right for me.

I've been tempted to get in on the free fastfire deal myself, and sell the magnified optic. You sell the fixed optic, you can't beat the price!

They treated me very well on another product issue, and I'm a FF fan for sure.

If you are unhappy with your FF3, email me & maybe we can make a deal good for both of us.

It sounds as if other people got the promo FF3's. Apparently I am the only one that didn't. I can understand problems or an unexpected respond or delay to something but don't keep telling me it's a week out every time I call. Tell me the truth and what the issue is. I would have respect for that and understanding. Issues happen all the time but to treat a customer like a mushroom is BS......pun intended!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top