Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Free Aquarium Fish!

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by aquariumjunky, May 28, 2009.

1. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Hey I have fish and I am bored! I am going to switch things out and if you want my very healty fish today is your lucky day!

I have mature golden barbs (links to show what they are)http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=830+880+2738&pcatid=2738
    Mature plat mollies (picture and info) I have many many of these!
    Mature blue gromies(spelling)Picture
    All subject to me being able to catch them. If I can't give them away the majority are going to the pet store to trade in for a large predator fish to find the rest of them in the tank and clean it out really good!

Let me know if you have any desires?

i can bag and meetin in Albany area maybe Corvallis/lebanon but Albany really works better!
    Steven

2. Anoldbaldman

Anoldbaldman Oregon Member

The girls would like some gromies whatever they are. Weet can meet anytime after work. Let me know.

3. aquariumjunky

I think I have 5 of them ((IF)) i can catch them how many you want?

4. aquariumjunky

ya ya ya I know less then a week bump!!!

But you see unless someone claims these before 3-4 today I am going to take them and donate most to a local fish store! If someone wants some I can hold on to them longer to arrange a pickup/dropoff.

Steven

5. Descendant

Descendant Eugene, Oregon Member

Thanks for offering free fish to everyone here on the forum.

I would love to have an aquarium someday. I know it is a lot of work, but seems to be creeping to the top of my wish list lately. :thumbup:

6. reloadem

reloadem Monroe, OR Member

I have lots of tanks when you are ready, many 10's, 20's, 29's, and a 75. Lot's of accessories.

7. aquariumjunky

Wife says I can only have one tank in the house and I am not ready to give my garage over to fish (yet) I might know someone else who would be interested in a 75 how much you looking for one?

Going to take another couple dozen mollies to the pet store next week. Get them before I haul them all off!

Steven

8. reloadem

buck a gallon

9. SULLY

SULLY Salem, Or. Member

Any of you guys do salt or just fresh?

10. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

I do salt but you knew that from pnwmas

11. StanwoodSpartan

StanwoodSpartan Stanwood, WA Member

How much for shipping? :laugh:

12. aquariumjunky

You laugh but I have shipped fish to my house from florida before it is very common in the industry. And of the 12 fish I ordered (13) were sent. All 13 made it and became breeding stock that i have populated many tanks with Orange Rainbow cichlids. I have since given them all away but one but my dad has about 10 in his tank.

So ya I can ship but I warn you I think last I did it was about 65 and that was acouple years ago.

Steven

Still got a few golden barbs (8-9) a few dozen mollies, and two gromies that are free for the taking. I also have added a red devil to the tank so as he grows the other fish will dwindle I am fairly certain. (I might name him hover for cleaning my tank)

Steven

13. reloadem

I used to ship Apistogramma's to the east coast, midwest and Hawaii. No trouble as long as it's overnight air, and it is not very cold.

14. StanwoodSpartan

StanwoodSpartan Stanwood, WA Member

Well the i think the wife is interested in a dozen or two mollies or a dozen mollies and the rest of the golden barbs. See if you can ship them still and get back to me. But we will take them if you can.