JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey I have fish and I am bored! I am going to switch things out and if you want my very healty fish today is your lucky day!

I have mature golden barbs (links to show what they are)http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=830+880+2738&pcatid=2738
Mature plat mollies (picture and info) I have many many of these!
Mature blue gromies(spelling)Picture
All subject to me being able to catch them. If I can't give them away the majority are going to the pet store to trade in for a large predator fish to find the rest of them in the tank and clean it out really good!

Let me know if you have any desires?

i can bag and meetin in Albany area maybe Corvallis/lebanon but Albany really works better!
Steven

ya ya ya I know less then a week bump!!!

But you see unless someone claims these before 3-4 today I am going to take them and donate most to a local fish store! If someone wants some I can hold on to them longer to arrange a pickup/dropoff.

Steven

Thanks for offering free fish to everyone here on the forum.

I would love to have an aquarium someday. I know it is a lot of work, but seems to be creeping to the top of my wish list lately. :s0155:

Wife says I can only have one tank in the house and I am not ready to give my garage over to fish (yet) I might know someone else who would be interested in a 75 how much you looking for one?

Going to take another couple dozen mollies to the pet store next week. Get them before I haul them all off!

Steven

You laugh but I have shipped fish to my house from florida before it is very common in the industry. And of the 12 fish I ordered (13) were sent. All 13 made it and became breeding stock that i have populated many tanks with Orange Rainbow cichlids. I have since given them all away but one but my dad has about 10 in his tank.

So ya I can ship but I warn you I think last I did it was about 65 and that was acouple years ago.

Steven

Still got a few golden barbs (8-9) a few dozen mollies, and two gromies that are free for the taking. I also have added a red devil to the tank so as he grows the other fish will dwindle I am fairly certain. (I might name him hover for cleaning my tank)

Steven

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top