JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got about 80 brass cases from Yugo M75 Sniper 8mm Mauser Ammo for someone to claim for free. Since these are military-grade brass, they are berdan primed, so I can't reload them, thus if anyone wants them he/she can have them for free. I am in a vacation right now, but will be back to Seattle by July 24th.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dan, are these Boxer primed or Berdan primed? (corrosive primed???)
If you ever slow down, and still have these, willing to ship on my dime, I'd be ecstatic, to take them off your hands. Would even consider making a small donation. Overly busy is understandable, seeing how many of us, are burning our candle at both ends, this time of the year.
Sincerely

Dan, are these Boxer primed or Berdan primed? (corrosive primed???)
If you ever slow down, and still have these, willing to ship on my dime, I'd be ecstatic, to take them off your hands. Would even consider making a small donation. Overly busy is understandable, seeing how many of us, are burning our candle at both ends, this time of the year.
Sincerely
These are Berdan Primed, so I can't reload them.

OOhh. me neither, Thanks for the heads up. Damn Berdan.
Did you know it was a British guy who developed the "BOXER" primer and an "AMERICAN" who designed the damn BERDAN primer. Boy it must have been his off-day.
Funny how time, made the use of primers, flip from continent to continent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top