JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not into reloading yet but I'm going to start collecting as it becomes available, supplies to start.

Not in LC but if your ever in the Lincoln City Sporting Goods, the employee named Drew would hold them for me...

Just a thought if you don't have anyone else to take them...

This is one of the things that I like about this community, well a couple actually. First is the generosity, and then the hesitation to take a freebie because the next guy might need it more. :)

If the price was $10, it would be gone in five minutes, but free? Maybe there's a young person out the pinching their pennies and wanting to learn to reload.

Generous offer- hopefully you found a good home for them by now. If not, here's a thread bump. :)

Packrat- if you don't already have a powder measure, I have an extra you can have. It's a cheap Lee Perfect measure, but it works fine.

If you already have one, it's free to anyone starting out who can use one, if you're ever near McMinnville.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top