JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Washington - Our FREE online 1639 compliance class is now LIVE.

UPDATE: Yesterdays rollout, the email server was jammed with 3000 unique users in 2 hours. We're writing a program to email certificates to those that were in the jam, that's taking a bit longer than planned. You can re-do the course and print it directly (from a PC) or save the file as a PDF. If you're having trouble printing, we cannot help you resolve that issue. Please do not call, email or message the store to ask for assistance printing/saving, we are unable to support those efforts. It is working for thousands of people. We suggest you try again, from a computer, as not all phones are processing the Captcha or print screen properly.

Please like and share this post in your forums and feeds, so all firearms owners know this is available for free. Remember to use the #F1639 hashtag in your shares!

We have produced this class for free, because we don't believe law abiding Washington citizens should be forced to take a class to exercise a constitutional right. It was simply, the right thing to do. We do not wish to profit from a malformed and unconstitutional law. Others may, that's their choice and in a free market they should deliver a heck of a class.

Highlights of the video and course -

This should take you about 5 minutes to complete. There are extra videos provided that you may choose to watch if you want to.

This class meets all the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) requirements for 1639 training.

We covers the 6 topics required by the RCW.

I am a certified firearms instructor and the class covers the topics required by RCW. Your certificate will included my certification number.

You will only need this class to PURCHASE a semi automatic rifle. You will only need to check a box on the rifle transfer application attesting you have taken this class.

Dealers are NOT required to see, sign or save the certificate of completion. Only have you check that little box on the rifle purchase application.

The Department of Licensing, the State of Washington and local law enforcement agencies have NO legal authority to require additional information, nor be provided a copy of your completion record.

Online classes are allowed, it's 100% OK by law.

Many locations are offering paid classes and that's an option if you wish face to face training. We hope that their classes are worth your time and the money invested, to obtain a piece of paper. Firearms training is good thing, we encourage hands on training and practicing with your firearms.

We hope that you appreciate our efforts here. We did this for free because its the right thing to do. We are not accepting payment for this class, but if you want to help fight the ever rising tide of gun control in Washington, please consider donating to the 1639 Legal Defense Fund on Go Fund Me or directly to the Second Amendment Foundation.

Click here to support 1639 Legal Defense Fund organized by Daniel Mitchell

Free 1639 Training | Sporting Systems

As usual. You guys rock. I try to buy as much stuff as I can there, and also explain to friends and new shooters the efforts you guys are making, and that they should shop there to support you.

I came in yesterday with a brand new shooter, and one of your employees took a solid 15 minutes explaining dry fire, weapon mechanics, and showing him different ARs and .22s.

Your sales guys service and attitude is second to none, and the atmosphere in the shop is awesome.

Thank you!!!

IMG_20190704_090652_hdr.jpg

I spoke with Dan last week, he authorized me to have some posters made up and be distributed out here on the Peninsula... Of course you have some so called Instructors taking advantage of this foolishness and charging anywhere from $50 to $100 a head...

Once again Dan, KUDOS for taking the lead...

I hope to heck I didn't tick Dan off by not asking but... I bought 2 weeks of advertising via the Giant Nickel for Eastern Washington linking his url & Cerebus link for training. Here's the ad...
FREE I-1639 TRAINING
Meets all state requirements: Free 1639 Training | Sporting Systems & I-1639 Firearms Safety Training Course

On the other side there's this...
1639 SAFETY CLASS
Firearms safety class to comply with the new law. 5 hours, starting at noon. $40, including $20 deposit to hold your seat. Available dates July 14 or 21. David, 509-969-6414. Moxee.

I have no objection to anyone trying to make a living but I'm not excited about people taking advantage of a situation (1639) I deem illegal. It just rubs me the wrong way. I'm NOT implying anything against the training offer by David, I don't know the individual. I just feel better about supporting Dan & Sporting Systems.

Dan

Getting certified to own something that was suppose to be a constitutional right.. Ugh, excuse me, I just vomitted. This is why I will never move back to the Pacific Northwest until the scummy fascists are voted out or overthrown.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top