JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the SHTF and the food riots break out I won't feel one bit sorry for them when they get ransacked and destroyed. They can fall back on their political correctness to appease the savages.

Last I saw they were 20% off, I got a Bersa Thunder 380 for $215 including BGC...

The move is more about making Fred Meyer's into a grocery store and less of a department store. Kroger does not want a skilled or trained workforce there, and they don't want to price competively.
Politics is just a convenient excuse.

The move is more about making Fred Meyer's into a grocery store and less of a department store. Kroger does not want a skilled or trained workforce there, and they don't want to price competively.
Here's another Bulls*** Rip-Off example of that...

Part of the merch line for the new Jurassic World movie and the Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary is a line of dinosaur figures including three different sizes of tyrannosaur. Freddy's is stocking the $40-MSRP "midsize" version, but pricing it at the shelf of the $55 Colossal, which is around half again the size...

Here's another Bulls*** Rip-Off example of that...

Part of the merch line for the new Jurassic World movie and the Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary is a line of dinosaur figures including three different sizes of tyrannosaur. Freddy's is stocking the $40-MSRP "midsize" version, but pricing it at the shelf of the $55 Colossal, which is around half again the size...
Screwed again by the grocery shrink ray.

Hey Flymph, do they have more? What other deals do they have?
Johann
You can check 10% adds for exclusions, sometimes they work on firearms. Military discount will be the last Thursday of every month, also 10% off, ask for the date. I bought the last one at Cornelius, but someplace might have one. Call and ask, their inventory is actually spot on with guns (go figure).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top