JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there is no Fred Meyers in Woodburn Walmart there has a piss poor ammo dept.

Bi mart in Woodburn has a decent reloading selection a little short on bullets But for a small dept not bad on Powder and Primers. No Brass I have ever noticed.

Competition
Someone is making money even with lower prices. So you need volume - What better place that chain stores in smaller communities. A regular gun shop would have trouble making it in some smaller towns.

We were in Olies in Salem the other day and as we leave my son in law comments that their prices were kind of high.

I said well yes they are higher then the places like Keiths. But with three people lined up doing background checks for the firearms they were buying. WHY would he lower his prices. There was barely standing room in his little shop. To the point we had to trade places with someone to see different parts of the shop.

There is a place in the market for the Keiths of the world as well as the discount store and the little mom and pop shops. And the good ones of each type will succeed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top