JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, I was at the Tillamook Fred Meyer last week and noticed they had a decent selection of shotguns, a couple rifles and a couple handguns. A bit of a shockk to me because I've never seen a Fred Meyer that sold firearms. Anyways, I will be back on the coast in a couple weekends and was curious if anyone knows if the Newport store sells firearms as well? They had pretty good prices on the type of shotgun I'm looking to purchase but I'll be staying in the south end of Lincoln city so if the Newport store does sell firearms I would be a lot closer to there than driving up to Tillamook. Any help would be appreciated. Also, not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, seemed appropriate but also please let me know if this thread would be a better fit for general discussion or something. Thanks ahead of time.

Yes Freds is back to selling firearms at selected stores, usually after a remodel. They used to sell years ago but due to some bad firearm related happenings they discontinued as well as BiMart eliminating hand guns. I have it under good authority that Albany will be selling soon as well.

Yes Freds is back to selling firearms at selected stores, usually after a remodel. They used to sell years ago but due to some bad firearm related happenings they discontinued as well as BiMart eliminating hand guns. I have it under good authority that Albany will be selling soon as well.

Deadeye, Albany Fred Meyer is scheduled for their remodel this year :s0155:

Good deal, thanks for the input. Looks like I will probably go check that store out. Last time I was there they were in the middle of the remodel so it will be good to see how the store turned out. That would definitely save me some time from having to drive up to Tillamook.

The Oregon City one on Mollala Ave. sells them as well. For handguns they have mostly Taurus but they do have a few other brands (or did when I last was there about a month or two ago). The last time I was there they had a Ruger 10/22 for $229.

Mrand55- Newport Freddie's has several guns in stock since the remodel. Glocks, fnh's, kahr, rugers, and s&w mp. A couple of each in different calibers. Hunting rifles and shotties. Remington.

Prices are just under msrp, but they have sales. No ammo.
Also check out Newport guns just down the road. Our local guns store. Nice selection, comparable prices. Some ammo and lots of accessories.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top