JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just signed up.
As a reminder, if you are over 55 you can get a 10% discount coupon that can be used the first Tuesday of the month, and you can use it to purchase guns.

Just signed up.
As a reminder, if you are over 55 you can get a 10% discount coupon that can be used the first Tuesday of the month, and you can use it to purchase guns.

I'm in WA and signed up to support OFeF. We unfortunately don't have any organization up here similar.

Kroger (Might just be Freddy's) also has military discounts on the 3rd Thursday of the month.

Just signed up.

Oh Yeah. Seniors day. My wife works at Freddies and she flat dreads going in on that day. 8 times out of 10 the customers forget its seniors day until after the transaction is rung up. Then its off to customer service to stand in line.

I hate that they require you to use their tracking^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hrewards card to trigger the donation. One of the reasons I shop at Fred Meyer is because they don't require use of their card to get better prices.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top