JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn you! . My wife works there so I get another 15% off in that department. Ive got several guns that I paid less than they paid for them. Good thing is they stack discounts. 10% on veterans day ( not the holiday. The FM veterans discount day ) , 15% home and garden employee and family discount, sale price etc.

Too bad Boeing isn't doing that... since my mother insists on pretty much only shopping at HellmartWalmart and Fred's it would go a long way with her grocery costs.
Lol that's funny I had a $100 gift card a few weeks or a month and half ago I can't remember anyway I went to Fred Meyer up here and was going to buy $100 of 9mm but they only had 1 Box of 50 so I bought food instead lol

Not too cut in on the OP but if you don't have a Fred Meyer gift card or one closer to you that sells ammo I posted this in the other thread of things I bought 500 rounds .40 cal from FREEDOM Munitions for $120 bucks they have a ammo sell this week that was PMC BRONZE 40 JHP

Not too cut in on the OP but if you don't have a Fred Meyer gift card or one closer to you that sells ammo I posted this in the other thread of things I bought 500 rounds .40 cal from FREEDOM Munitions for $120 bucks they have a ammo sell this week that was PMC BRONZE 40 JHP

Freedom rocks but stick to the factory or new stuff. Even though I've had good luck with reman 9, I just got a half case of .38 sp that's given me a ftf in every box.

Freedom rocks but stick to the factory or new stuff. Even though I've had good luck with reman 9, I just got a half case of .38 sp that's given me a ftf in every box.
Yep I don't buy reload 's or anything like that it said 165 PMC BRONZE JHP so we will see lol

And if people wait until the first Tuesday in June, it's old people discount day so you get another 10% off if you are 55 or older.
I'm pretty sure that does not apply to firearms and ammunition, but good on ya for suggesting.
Same goes for the military discount, on the last Thursday of every month. WAIT, THAT'S TODAY! Somebody should go try that out.

Firearms are excluded from regular home coupons as well as employee discounts. Too bad for them, their sales there would go way up.

PS: apparently somebody else has had luck with the employee discount, so it can't hurt to try the senior or military discount as well. Just ask your cashier, if they are any good they will provide a coupon when available.

The old people discount applies to firearms and ammo. The employee discount also applies to firearms as does the military discount . Ive bought many with them. Sometimes I walk out of Freddies feeling like I stole something.

Yes, the senior discount does apply to firearms. I purchased one with it and got a good deal.
I also just looked at the coupon, and nothing on it excludes firearms or ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top