JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So... I opened up a new Cabela's card, they lured me in what can I say? They printed it on the spot of course.

I wanted to take advantage of one of the promo's by making 5 purchases (didn't need to be at Cabela's.)

I have only used that card at Cabela's and a handful of firearms shops online and no one else has had the card... hell, I haven't event got the first statement yet.

Had to go through the routine of getting everything taken off. I found out by thinking an email from capital one for a declined charge was a phishing scam... turns out there was a scam going on, but not a phishing expedition, they already had the info.

Over 9k worth of charges, if they only went for the $4,000 tv instead of the 6k tv. If they wouldn't have gone over the limit, I wouldn't have found out until much later since I don't have any text alerts for spending set up on this account yet.

One of the fraudulent charges was from: STLGRILLZ. Apparently its a place in St. Louis that sells grillz... as in:

1585867241595.png

Digital credit card skimming happens when malware is injected into a shopping payment page with the goal of stealing credit card information. This is different from the older method where criminals use physical card skimmers hidden within, for example, ATM credit card readers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top