JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is now a SBS, but not an NFA SBS.

Once again, the ATF winging it as they go. This is such a new category that the ATF doesn't have the procedures or forms/etc., for how these should be transferred.

I've been to Franklin's headquarters and spoken with the owner. Not a huge operation but they're sharp guys. Too bad they have to deal with these ATF shenanigans instead of focusing on business. It's pretty tough to hit a moving target.

Sue them.

Add this to another legislative overreach of the ATF and Mr Gorbachev "tear down that AFT!"

I propose a new bill that repeals the NFA and gca 1968 rules.

1. Any firearms whose barrels are less than 16" but has overall length of 26+" is simply short barreled weapon, and not restricted.
2. Any firearms whose barrels are shorter than 16" and overall of less than 26" but is designed to be fired from either 2 hands or shouldered; personal defense weapon, and not restricted.
3. Any firearms whose overall length is less than 26 inches, and is not designed to be fired from shoulder, and can be fired with hand(s), are pistols, and not restricted.
4. Any firearms whose lengths are over 26" with barrels over 16"; rifle, or shotgun

Thats too complicated. How about, "If it shoots bullets, its a firearm, and therefore protected from regulation under the right to, 'bear arms' under the constitution."

Thats too complicated. How about, "If it shoots bullets, its a firearm, and therefore protected from regulation under the right to, 'bear arms' under the constitution."
It provides a simple way for say, concealed weapon/handgun licenses/permits, and for hunting regulations to make sense ;) of course all firearms should not be regulated beyond safety measures (as in maintaining quality control, not as in idiotproofing) , and I am of the opinion that Constitutional Carry (permitless/no license) should absolutely be the rule of the land, but I recognize that States and people are gonna be doing things their way ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top