JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2020 continues to screw with us.
Binary triggers are everywhere and come stock on some very good weapons.
BUT, you better have a large stash of ammo and be able to blow through it without fear. ;)

Happy Father's Day 2020_1.gif

Happy to help with questions on installs for CZ Scorpions trigger packs. Love the one in my SBR Scorpion.

I have one for an AR I picked up from @HighLine , it's for my LWRC SMG45 just have not put it in yet.

lots of ammo:eek:.check. :cool:

They are pretty straight forward installs. Any place or anybody who has installed triggers should be able to handle it for you.

We sell and install a TON of Franklin Binarys here in the shop. Most recent round was the new 10/22 triggers. We also have a few customers successfully running a Franklin BFSIII in their AR with a CMMG 22LR Conversion with no issues. (Saves on the expensive ammo)

They are pretty straight forward installs. Any place or anybody who has installed triggers should be able to handle it for you.

We sell and install a TON of Franklin Binarys here in the shop. Most recent round was the new 10/22 triggers. We also have a few customers successfully running a Franklin BFSIII in their AR with a CMMG 22LR Conversion with no issues. (Saves on the expensive ammo)

Do you have any of the 10/22 in stock? I would love to get one of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top