JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pull the trigger it goes bang, release the trigger it goes bang muhahahahahaha!! and of course you can choose to shoot semi-auto as well. So I personally like burst over fully auto fire... and with this trigger system for the AR "platform" I guess I can have my cake and eat it too :)

Apparently FosTech is gonna have their version... the ECHO and it's MSRP at $479 I hear. The BFS is $399 and shimming might be needed. As far as the ECHO goes, I don't know if shimming is involved in making sure the trigger system fits good in your lower etc.

I think I need to save money for ammo and one of these trigger systems lol... and they are saying it's ATF approved lol.... I wonder if there will be an opinion letter coming out in the near future :p

There is another thread on this, and the ATF has already clarified that this is legal - they did over a decade ago when triggers like this came out (mostly they were shims that modified existing triggers).

FWIW, most people hold such triggers are not legal in OR or WA due to state law. I haven't seen the actual cite yet.

No, the travesty will be when some dumba** with this trigger in their rifle has a major negligent discharge because they're not used to the action, and injures themself, or worse someone else.

The only thing that trigger is good for is spraying bullets wildly downrange.

No, the travesty will be when some dumba** with this trigger in their rifle has a major negligent discharge because they're not used to the action, and injures themself, or worse someone else.

The only thing that trigger is good for is spraying bullets wildly downrange.
There are a LOT of people in the USA who legally own the equivalent; a firearm capable of shooting full-auto with a select-fire firearm, who usually have a LOT of fun with them, and only VERY rarely does anyone get hurt by those firearms.

I don't see this trigger as too much different from those except that it is not restricted by federal law. It is like any other mechanism in modern civilization; potentially harmful if used negligently, but if used with some care, it can be a lot of fun and maybe even useful.

To each their own.

Well the operator has the option of going semi auto or "burst". From the video I've seen on the FosTech, if you have the trigger on "burst" and pull the trigger and it goes boom, you can hold the trigger in the rear position and put the rifle on safe or semi and it won't shoot if you release the trigger.

I love to bump fire and I have never hurt anyone doing it. I think this trigger is safer then my doing a bump fire.

But since I found out that civilians can't own these triggers, legally anyways, I guess this whole thread is pointless lol. I just got really excited and posted this thread without doing enough research, so my bad.

I guess I could get one of those bump fire stocks but they are so freaking ugly. Anyways, appreciate all the comments fellerS.

I was tempted to get this, but at that price I'd rather just get a better trigger. Besides, I spend more time shooting past 100 yards than I do within that range, not much use for this kind of thing for that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top