JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon state law is written in a way stating these are illegal. I'm not ready to loose my rights over someone's interpretation, just yet. One of these days I will take that gamble...i did check the website prior to posting, so saw they will ship here even though other places wont. :)

Oregon state law is written in a way stating these are illegal. I'm not ready to loose my rights over someone's interpretation, just yet. One of these days I will take that gamble...i did check the website prior to posting, so saw they will ship here even though other places wont. :)
I don't believe this is correct, however, it is worded differently than federal. I reached out to Franklin Armory, inquired about this and quoted ORS 166.210 section #6, which is Oregon's definition of a machine gun. Their response is as follows.

"Our attorneys have cleared us for sale in Oregon. We originally did not ship there until it was cleared by our counsel.

Franklin Armory 775-783-4313 Minden Office"

I have read similar experiences from others who have reached out and also received confirmation that they were cleared by state officials.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top