JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Hand Deprimer Tool

$26.81 (55% off) at Amazon
Deprime fired brass while you watch TV in your recliner

Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Hand Deprimer Tool

81eAheJqn9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have had mine about 2 weeks and deprimed about 200 38s, probably 500 9mms with a few rifle cartridges. After a couple hundred squeezes, the hand levers take a toll on the hands. I've been thinking of some ace bandage wrap on the squeeze lever. only had a few 9mm brass get stuck and require disassembly to remove.

It does feel pretty solid though, and much easier and quicker than my lee hand press for depriming.

*also, every few rounds, ensure the primer tube is secure. it makes a hell of a mess when the full tube pops off and dump primers all over your lap.

I have had mine about 2 weeks and deprimed about 200 38s, probably 500 9mms with a few rifle cartridges. After a couple hundred squeezes, the hand levers take a toll on the hands. I've been thinking of some ace bandage wrap on the squeeze lever. only had a few 9mm brass get stuck and require disassembly to remove.

It does feel pretty solid though, and much easier and quicker than my lee hand press for depriming.

*also, every few rounds, ensure the primer tube is secure. it makes a hell of a mess when the full tube pops off and dump primers all over your lap.
I wonder if the primer tube could be replaced with something like a plastic water bottle. Just from the pic the size seems close. Though a bottle full of primers might be more than you want to balance. It might not back out as easy though. Just empty it when it is 1/4 full or so.

I wonder if the primer tube could be replaced with something like a plastic water bottle. Just from the pic the size seems close. Though a bottle full of primers might be more than you want to balance. It might not back out as easy though. Just empty it when it is 1/4 full or so.
Im sure something could be fixed up. Maybe one of them tiny water bottles would be a decent size. The tube is only pressed into the frame, so I guess as long as its snug.. I thought about a small ziplock style bag on the end of the tube so the primers dont spill out the front hole when I set it down to grab my tasty beverage or whatever.

Good deal for sure
I have one couple of years old now
Same here. I sit and deprime throwing cases directly into my FA SS media tumbler. I have deprimed calibers .380 through 3006. Do not go "Jethro" on some military crimped brass. If this will not deprime it I generally toss that brass.
At this price I purchased a back up. My first one cost $65.00.

I have deprimed thousands of brass from 25 auto up to 338 Win mag. Only complaint is the squeeze handle is deep ribbed and will hurt after a few hundred. I'd buy another if I needed one and I played close to $50 for mine.

I like mine, sit in front of the TV watching ball can go through a bunch quick. As others have said make sure the primer catch is on tight! Made a nice mess first time using it!

A 3 FOOT PIECE OF SOFT OR FLEXIBLE TUBING THE SIZE OF THE BOTTLE WITH THE OPEN END STUCK INTO A GALLON JUG, WORKS GREAT.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top