JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased Frankford Arsenal Perfect Seat Hand Primer Tool. I haven't used it yet, but I am reading its manual and the manual does not list what shell-holder is used for 6.5 Creedmoor. Does anyone know what is the correct shell-holder for 6.5 Creedmoor for this priming hand tool? Thus unit comes with 12 different shell-holders, so I am sure one will work for 6.5 Creedmoor.

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Dan from Needle City

Pretty sure it has the same bolt face as 308. Try that one. I have the same tool and love it. Just as a note, I've accidentally had the small primer ram in with the large holder and took me a bit to figure out why I was having problems getting primers to seat (I think it wants to flip the primer in the pocket). Comes with most every shellholder you need (I think I had to buy a different one for 224 Valkyrie) but you can use these Lee priming tool shellholders (you can use chart too for numbers): https://leeprecision.com/priming-tool-shell-holders.html
According to the chart, use the #2.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top