JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're almost exactly alike. The model 11 has a buffer at the back of the receiver (69). The one thing that bugs me about this build is what happened to the action spring that goes down at an angle into the butt stock?

Parts # 9, 10 and 11

View attachment 335186

I used to have a Remington Autoloading Rifle (what the Model 8 was called first). If I remember correctly, that spring and it's parts are the catch for the bolt to hold it rearward while the barrel returns to it's forward position. I'm sure it wouldn't take too much to move it inline with the barrel, or change it to a different style spring altogether.

Looks like an MG42 trigger group

007-1.jpg

Edit: Sorry missed the post stating this already.

Not sure whether it runs or not but isn't it possible that the photo was taken and posted by the owner/builder in his driveway? No definitive indicators that it's a Walmart parking lot or anything like that. In this day and age I can't imagine someone with the ability to build something like that, functional or not, would just leave it out in the open like that without supervision.

Judging by the background seen in the windshield of the truck, I would bet this is a ranch truck out in the middle of nowhere. Plenty of 2500+ acre ranches from Eastern Oregon to the Dakotas attached to small, tight knit communities where this would be perfectly normal.

If it runs, that would be a cool gun.

Interesting.....

So we have a
Remington model 11
Mg42/M53 Yugo trigger housing
Rem 870 style mag extension
1917 Enfield front sight
Ace stock
Modded Rem mod 11 wood forearm
Custom alum? heat shield

The model 11 recoil assembly could be going into the the Ace stock.
Probably milled a slot into the top of the inverted receiver for hammer clearance.
Looks like the stock is secured.
Seems to have a recoil spring in place.

I would like to see the trigger housing off of it.
I'm willing to bet its functional!

Last Edited:
Pulled you over for the AR?

no i got pulled over for "no mudflaps" when the officer came to the window, i gave him my CHL, ODL, insurance and the whole meal deal. he ended up coming back with a warning and "just happened to notice" the AR15 in my window and was really excited about how much he likes them and wants to start building them and personalizing them.

i told him who my neighbor was (his boss) and told him if hes ever across the street to walk over and i'll show him some cool stuff.

he was a really awesome LEO and i am really happy i didn't get the whole "im a police officer so im going to talk down to you and give you a ticket" maybe it was my CHL or my respect/courtesy.

it was the best stop ive ever had.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads