JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
POTD: Weird Franken-Gun In Pickup Truck Gun Rack - The Firearm Blog

GUN-ID.jpg

Someone went to some trouble to make it look like it would run, but the commentators don't see how it can.

that thing looks crazy!! i cant imagine that "thing" runs. "be alot cooler if it did"

last time i got pulled over the officer and i ended up BSing about my AR in my window and he let me off with a warning.

I believe it could run, and probably does. The receiver, with barrel and magazine attached, was inverted. Then a bit of adapting/fabbing was done to some other existing grip and butt. It shoots out of the lower tube, which is in line with the bolt. The ejection port is on the left because that's where it ends up when you roll your shotgun upside down.
I'd like to see it.

They're almost exactly alike. The model 11 has a buffer at the back of the receiver (69). The one thing that bugs me about this build is what happened to the action spring that goes down at an angle into the butt stock?

Parts # 9, 10 and 11

Remington_11_schem.jpg

I wouldn't know.
But I do think that displaying a gun that does not run in your truck like that is a bad idea.
It could make you appear to be a threat , a target for thieves , or at best getting unwatned attention form anti gun people.
( of course the same can be said for displaying a gun that does run. )

Also if it does not run , what's the point?
Why risk all of the above for some sort of statement?
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads