JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
ATI
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Franken AR-15, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a CMMG .22 conversion Kit with 3 magazines.

This was a basic build AR purpose built for .22LR. with the ability if needed to toss in a 5.56 BCG and run it until it broke.

Upper and Lower are ATI Omni Hybrids.
Barrel is a Core-15 in 5.56 with 1/7 twist, full float handguard and... well the rest I can't remember.

it does have an Anderson LPK, free floating barrel, 15"floating handguard and I can't remember the stock that's on it. Something low budget and generic.

Runs GREAT with CCI Standards. Comes with a Lightning Loader magazine loader for these mags. Works great to about 28 of 30 rounds when it gets a little tight

Selling for amount I have into the rifle (a little less actually).

I'll have some later.

My pricing breakdown:
  • $25/upper
  • $45/lower
  • $55/LPK
  • $35/Stock
  • $250 CMMG w/ extra mag & loader
  • $65 barrel
  • $50 handguard
  • $25 buffer/spring / tube
$550 build cost

My memory may be off on some things. I'm sure it is and I may have some values inflated.

How about we run it at... $450? and you cover any associated costs on your end. If you have an offer you are welcome to message me with it.

Older photo back in the black and white days but this is it.
1588352941944.png
Optic not included.

Puh-lease send a PM if interested. This is your timestamp of "I'll take it" if you so choose.

Trades: not much I'm looking for or want. I've accumulated much of what I want already.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If somebody wants just the rifle I'll consider removing the CMMG kit.

To be discussed in PM

Final bump on 5/16/20
Don't need to sell, figured I could clean some room up in safe.

Ad will be taken down on 5/22 end of business day when too late for a BGC.

Last Edited:
Looking for a carry handle upper in 5.56, dissipator style with midlength gas system. Fixed sights.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top