JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price drop to $700. Scope not included.

Up for sale is my Franken build ar-15 below is a lost of parts that I have in it. Around 300 rounds thru the rifle. It's a good shooter very capable of long distance. Only longest I've shot it is 100 yards. Vortex scope and rings are NOT included in the price.

Asking $1000 OBO. I have $1311 into the rifle not including optics. I can be reached at 503-752-5213 meet at a local FFL for transfer in the PDX area. Only imperfection in the last pic. Only cosmetic.

Aero Lower
Daniel Defense Stock
CMC 2 stage trigger
Daniel Defense Grip
Strike industries charging handle
Rainier Arms Upper no Forward assist
SI Dust cover
SI red mag release
Seekins noxs keymod rail
20" Green Mountain Barrel fluted 223 wylde
Syrac Ord adj. Gas block
Aimsurplis BCG
Silencerco Flash hider

20170113_195612.jpg 20170113_195628.jpg 20170113_195647.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice rifle. Is the CMC a single stage or 2 stage? I thought the flat blades were single stage. Also wondering what kind of accuracy you are getting with this one? You say "good". How good? Thanks.. Looks like a heck of a good deal.

Nice rifle. Is the CMC a single stage or 2 stage? I thought the flat blades were single stage. Also wondering what kind of accuracy you are getting with this one? You say "good". How good? Thanks.. Looks like a heck of a good deal.
It's a 2 stage. I've used them in other builds before. And it does clover shape at 50 yards using cheap American eagle ammo with a good scope.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.