JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Franchi 12 Guage. Great bird gun

Like new with minor scratches from the case

Comes with hard case.

Books at $575 asking $400
Thank you for your patience.

Model 612
Shells size is 2 3/4 or 3". It is designed for both shell sizes
Barrel length is 28" (I think)

I have owned it for about a year and a half. Great gun but due to loss of work I have to get rid of my toys.....I also have a Rossi .410 breach loader. This gun is really cool as my 11 year old can shoot it...it's about the size of a BB gun and in perfect condition.

IMG_1104.jpg IMG_1097.jpg IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

I don't know much about shotguns, I'm just getting into hunting with my family but is that the Franchi Affinity? What's the Barrel length?

The Franchi is an Camo Advantage Pkg. Semi Auto 12 guage.

I don't know the length of the barrel however I will get it for you. It is a bird gun the the barrel length is pretty long however my 14 year old can shoot it.

Franchi is owned by BennelliUSA. I sent the gun in for a tune up and they replaced the barrel due to the rib on the top being loose as well as the loading spring. The gun is very nice and easy to shoot.

Thank you for your patience.

Model 612
Shells size is 2 3/4 or 3"
Barrel length is 28" (I think)
I have owned it for about a year and a half. Great gun but due to loss of work I have to get rid of my toys.....I also have a Rossi .410 breach loader. This gun is really cool as my 11 year old can shoot it...it's about the size of a BB gun and in perfect condition.

If your serious about buying it I could meet you half way....Cottage Grove or Eugene? I could also ship it but that costs about $50 and it has to be shipped to a gun dealer (of your choice). I know my wife will be heading up that way to visit some relatives but don't think that will be until May.

Have you shot the gun since getting those two things replaced/fixed, and is it in great working order now? I just want to make sure I am getting something that is going to work well for me. If everything is in good shape and great working order then I will take it. I could meet you in Eugene sometime tomorrow (Sunday), or one of the next few weekends. I am not in a rush or anything so we can just figure out a good time that works well for both of us. I would like to check out Cabela's which if my memory serves me right is off the freeway in Eugene, we could meet there if that works for you?

Can you call so we can make arrangements? 541-727-2310

Yes I took the gun right out and fired it when I got it back. The gun is in perfect working order and I love it....I purchased this because of the name brand and have not been disappointed. I also have a couple boxes of target shot and bird shot that will come with the gun if you choose to buy it.

I could be in Eugene tomorrow afternoon (I think...gotta check with my wife) so when you have time to call feel free and hopefully I will have an answer for you about a time....probably not before 2 or so tomorrow as I have church in the morning

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.