JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE DROP... $900!!
NOW ENTERTAINING TRADES. VALUE: $950
No revolvers, please. I'm just not a wheel-gun type of guy.

For sale is my Franchi Instinct 12g Over/Under with fiber optic front sight. Has about 50 rounds total through it. Bought new to shoot skeet, did it, then put it back in its case and that was that. Beautiful shotgun in just-like-new condition. Comes with 9everything it originally came with:
1. Hard case
2. chokes
3. protective sleeves for when broken down and in case,
4. choke lube
6. manual
7. dreams of shooting 5-stand while your butler holds your cognac and cigar.

See pics in thread below.

Selling because I have a wedding to pay for... kids, always costing me money. $900.00. Meet anywhere from Tacoma on north. May drive further, but we can talk about that. For pics or if you're interested, PM me.

FFL of choice is Precise Shooter in Lynnwood, but I'm flexible. Buyer pays transfer fee. If a trade, we pay our own.

Last Edited:
20190619_060537.jpg 20190619_060542.jpg 20190619_060546.jpg 20190619_060603.jpg 20190619_060528.jpg

Willing to entertain trades as well. Trade value $950.00. Let me know what you got. Wont help pay for the wedding, but I'm a sucker for a good trade...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.