JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$355
Manufacturer
Franchi
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
07/21/19 - Price lowered to $355.00

06/30/19 - Price now lowered to $375.00

05/26/19 - Here's a great deal - Price lowered to $395.00

I'm selling a Franchi S.p.A 612 VS that I bought quite a while back. It was intended for home defense - so it went to the range once, had a dozen rounds put through to ensure functioning (perfect) and then it went into the closet never to see the great outdoors again.

It was imported by Benelli and the reason I bought this model is that it was on the rack in the shop next to some Benellis. For all I could see there was no discernible difference in quality but there sure was in price.

It comes with the original box and everything that was in there. The barrel is 18.5", the capacity is 5+1. Shoots 2-3/4" or 3" shells. This is a sweet shotgun at a decent price. Its light, fast-handling and has a mild kick for a 12 gauge. Asking $425.00.

franchi-all-1.jpg
franchi-left.jpg
franchi-right.jpg
receiver-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey there, is this still for sale? If so, I live over in Md and was wondering if you would ship to my ffl in maryland if I purchased the shotgun? Thanks. Tom

Not sure why you bumped the ad, when I said I will take it a week ago.
I will still take it, if I hear from you very soon. Otherwise I will buy one at the store.

Offer withdrawn. I bought another shotgun. I do not know what is wrong with this software, it says my first offer was yesterday. I can assure you - it was last week.

GLWS

I'm selling a Franchi S.p.A 612 VS that I bought quite a while back. It was intended for home defense - so it went to the range once, had a dozen rounds put through to ensure functioning (perfect) and then it went into the closet never to see the great outdoors again.

It was imported by Benelli and the reason I bought this model is that it was on the rack in the shop next to some Benellis. For all I could see there was no discernible difference in quality but there sure was in price.

It comes with the original box and everything that was in there. The barrel is 18.5", the capacity is 5+1. Shoots 2-3/4" or 3" shells. This is a sweet shotgun at a decent price. Its light, fast-handling and has a mild kick for a 12 gauge. Asking $425.00.

View attachment 581734
View attachment 581735
View attachment 581736
View attachment 581737

View attachment 581734
View attachment 581735
View attachment 581736
View attachment 581737
I'll give your asking price if you'll ship @ your cost to my FFL dealer.

Offer withdrawn. I bought another shotgun. I do not know what is wrong with this software, it says my first offer was yesterday. I can assure you - it was last week.

GLWS
For some reason the system never notified me of any of your postings?? VERY unusual! I wasn't ignoring you, I just never saw any of them. I don't recall ever having had that happen with any of my multiple listings up until now. My apologies for seeming non-responsive. That's definitely not my way.... :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.