JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's in reference to the federal law prohibiting interstate transfers of firearms between unlicensed persons.

With the new law in WA state prohibiting private INTRAstate transfers without background checks, it serves as a reminder to those who are still seeking out private FTF sales across the river...

My having the FFL supersedes all of that, making it perfectly legal and within forum rules to deal with me in C&R firearms.

But, as you wish, I wont try to buy your gun.
Good luck with your sale.

Carl the website rules dont say no cross state line deals. And shibbershabber is a good guy to deal with. I have dealt with him before back in the outdoorstrader.com days.[/QUOTE\

OK, then why do I get these popups telling me what's legal on this site or not. Being a former 03FFL, I know I can legally sell a rifle over state lines, just not a pistol. I gave up the FFL 12 years ago. I don't care anymore for the passion I used to have with guns. Everything from now on is minimaliistic. Good hunting rifle, shotgun, and a reliable handgun are all I need. I used to reload all my own ammo 550b in many calibers. I have a CHL. I carry every single day. Keeping my AK74.

There you go
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428811978.634612.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.