JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:Tin foil hat on: John Noveske bites it Friday night and now this? Both were too young for 'heart attacks', so I guess something else had to be tried. :Tin Foil hat off:

Keith

I can't figure out if the guy killed is the kid with the phoney Russia accent that actually does the videos or not. Or someone else? Also, might be a hoax?

Sure hope it is not the kid, he has been great for the firearms community with his levity and, of course, the coolest weapons on the planet at his disposal.

:Tin foil hat on: John Noveske bites it Friday night and now this? Both were too young for 'heart attacks', so I guess something else had to be tried. :Tin Foil hat off:

Keith

Or the favorite choice, cancer. I was watching a show on the boob tube that gave details on a CIA pistol that shot a tiny ice crystal up to 25' that when it hit you it injected a drug that induced a heart attack within minutes, untraceable. The sting is less than a mosquito bite and goes unnoticed.

That was from the late 60s. I am SURE they don't have more sophisticated means nowadays for those who run their mouth a little too much. Aaron Russo RIP; George Carlin RIP.

A bullet to the back of the head is over the top.

Not to be insensitive, but glad it is not the kid that does the videos.

FPSRussia's Manager Found Dead, Single Gunshot to Head | The Truth About Guns

So the fellow who managed FPSRussia and was his FFL (and hence, the guy who got him all those class 3 goodies he shoots in his vids) was found dead, tied to a chair, with a gun shot wound to the head in Georgia. Really F'in weird - FPS Russia hasn't made any comments on his YouTube or released any statements yet - probably because of the investigation, but who knows. I hope that FPSRussia isn't invovled, or isn't dead himself somewhere.

John Noveske, Mark Craighead, and now Keith Ratliff are all dead in a short amount of time. Lots of folks talking conspiracy. Good time to buy stock in tinfoil makers and raw aluminum futures, or should John Paul, Ron Barrett and Robbie Barkman bug out and head for a bunker somewhere?

My dad worked for...... An agency. So I was always interested on spy stuff.

They had some tricky was to dispose of people. One favorite for suicides was a shell fish toxin found right off the coast of washington.

Then there was the whole lets release LSD into the NY subway thing

I can assure you that it was not a civilian or federal LEO, because they would never do that, not even if ordered by a higher up.

Ever.

(Were there any dog masks found at the scene?)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top