JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FPS Russia - the most entertaining videos on YouTube for all sorts of the baddest weapons. I want to dislike this guy, envy this guy, but I can't LOL. He is just too humble and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia

I like HickOK45, Nutnfancy, and the instructional videos by the Glockstore, but this FPS Russia guy wins hands down for the fun factor. "Have a nice day"

He is great. I have been watching his videos for some time now. He is very funny, knowledgeable, and FUN.

Do you know why? Because he is "Professional Russian"!

I asked a Russian girl I know if she thought it was a real accent.

Yea he sounds pretty fake to me... like he's trying too hard... plus he doesn't look russian. also he doesn't have a problem with all of the sounds russians have problems with ... only some of them, which for a person with such a thick accent is highly suspicious.. and finally only Russians in movies say "my friends"

But, who cares. The videos are fun to watch. :)

No, he's American and lives in the USA. All those videos are filmed here. I think the 'Russian' thing is very entertaining myself.

He has access to hundreds of the coolest weapons on the planet and a large area of land to do whatever he pleases. What appears to be unlimited funds - somehow. I mean he sets up real mannequins to shoot their heads off! A mannequin like that is $300+. I know, I dated one.

He doesn't make much money from YouTube if anything, he does it to entertain people. Has a great, humble attitude.

Lucky bastard.

The video where they bear does his face is hilarious, he was trying to say he can shoot after fetters Maced, but he couldn't.

I don't see anything humble about making 100's of video's of yourself shooting a mega-dollar arsenal of exotic weapons... but yes he certainly is entertaining and I am glowing green with envy.
Ah to be a rich kid....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads