JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.

I could not stand by any longer, SB 114 has to stop.
So I organized a donation drive for Firearms Policy Coalition. All donations go directly to fight SB 114.
I teamed up with a number of companies to give out a TON of prizes to help drive donations.

Head over to fight-114.com for full details.

Our prizes include:

Grand Prize - An entire PALLET of magazines from Amend2mags to one winner, requires a donation of $100 or more
Runner up prizes - Three winners, 50 pmags and a lower receiver from Radian, 25 pmags an optic an X95 rifle from IWI, 50 pmags and a complete minuteman upper from POF, all require a $25 donation or more.
Second Runner Up prizes - Two winners, 60 pmags and 1500 rounds from 2A Warehouse, 1000 pmags and $500 in accessories from Armac Tactical, any donation qualifies.

I need all of your help, I'm only one guy and put this together in 3 days... share this far and wide!
Coincidently, my Facebook got hacked and removed over the weekend. If anyone could share to the local firearm groups, that would be amazing!
I also have fliers available that you can print and put up in local gun shops, email me and I'll get it to you ([email protected]).

If anyone wants to sticky this thread that would be great too.

Thank you everyone, let's beat this thing!

PNW PEW SB114 GAW Social Media Post.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd change the title to, let's fight this thing. We already did not win!

Love what you are doing by the way.

Not that it's a huge deal but what about individuals who don't have an instagram and donate? Are they unable to be entered?

Thanks for helping in the fight!

Not that it's a huge deal but what about individuals who don't have an instagram and donate? Are they unable to be entered?

Thanks for helping in the fight!
Honestly, we're not checking to make sure people are following people on Instagram. It's just a request to give a little back to the contributors. They're getting nothing out of this besides a little publicity.

Feel free to enter. Thank you!

Do you really have both domains, fight-114.com and fight114.com? They are both registered but by different registrars. The website is one and the email is the other. Or is there a typo?
Unfortunately they are different. I set up the email first, only to find that the domain was not available for the website…

I had to put this whole thing together in 3 days. It's definitely not perfect and I apologize, but we didn't have time for perfection.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Entry email: [email protected]

Unfortunately they are different. I set up the email first, only to find that the domain was not available for the website…

I had to put this whole thing together in 3 days. It's definitely not perfect and I apologize, but we didn't have time for perfection.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Entry email: [email protected]
Do you own both domain names? If not, the one you don't own can disappear on you. If you own both but couldn't get one of them to work for a website that is an easier problem to solve

Do you own both domain names? If not, the one you don't own can disappear on you. If you own both but couldn't get one of them to work for a website that is an easier problem to solve
I own both, no idea how to make them work, this is all new territory for me.
Email domain is through google suite, website domain is through square space.

What date did you register the names? What registrar did you use?

If you go to Whois.com you can enter the domain names and see who owns them. If it is not you, you don't want people sending it money or records of donations. PM me with a telephone number and I will try to help you.

What date did you register the names? What registrar did you use?

If you go to Whois.com you can enter the domain names and see who owns them. If it is not you, you don't want people sending it money or records of donations. PM me with a telephone number and I will try to help you.
Through google suite and squarespace. But I just figured it out, got fight114 linked with fight-114.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top