JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's my extremely wise perspective. That pole smoker thinks he can call someone, and just give them a wink and a smile?
Some might say, brother, barrack is 20 deep from hearing about that issue until after it happens. I say BS. I say if a president of the greatest country ever hired the right folks, they would have a higher set of morals, and make concessions for a bride....
I'm doing my best to hold my tongue right now. I hope you can see that. I'm trying my damnedest.

He's su
I like Rand Paul's comment saying at least he's not screwing things up when he's golfing.....
BUT I have to wonder if there is where he thinks up all the rabbid craps that he does!!!:mad:
ive got it! Your a genius caveman. He's sucking on his tees! Fertilizer poisoning. I can see it now, when he's facing the firing squad, judge, my client has fertilizer poisoning. We claim insanity.

Nothing new for our first gay president. He shut down Petra in Jordan in 2013 so he could walk around and enjoy the sights. Not caring one bit that he ruined the planned vacations of hundreds of people from all over the world.

Petra is a long drive from Amman by bus. It's not like driving to the Zoo and finding out its closed.

Nothing new for our first gay president. He shut down Petra in Jordan in 2013 so he could walk around and enjoy the sights. Not caring one bit that he ruined the planned vacations of hundreds of people from all over the world.

Petra is a long drive from Amman by bus. It's not like driving to the Zoo and finding out its closed.

Lol!
That sucker is gay also?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews