JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So if the 18yr old(s) needed a Russian translator, are they legal or illegal immigrants??

excerpts:

Four teens charged with Measure 11 robbery
Kaellen Hessel, Statesman Journal 7:32 p.m. PDT October 19, 2015

Four teenagers have been arrested on Measure 11 charges connected to a residential armed robbery on Berry Street SE Oct. 14.

A 16-year-old, a 17-year-old and two 18-year-olds, all male, were arrested on charges of first-degree burglary, second-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon and five counts of first-degree robbery. The assault and robbery charges are Measure 11 offenses, subject to mandatory minimum sentences without possibility of reduction.

The two 18-year-olds were identified as George Arthur Zaichenko and Pavel Sergey Arkhipenko.

The four teens are accused of entering the home with multiple guns and binding victims with duct tape. A struggle broke out between one of the intruders and one of the victims. During the fight, the victim sustained a non-life threatening wound and the suspect received a gunshot wound, said Lt. Dave Okada, of the Salem Police Department, in a press release.

Zaichenko was arraigned on five charges of first-degree robbery, which is a Measure 11 offense, and one charge of first-degree burglary. No bail was set for Zaichenko. He's scheduled to be arraigned on an indictment Oct. 28 at 8:30 a.m.
Arkhipenko appeared before Judge Channing Bennett Monday afternoon. A Russian translator was not available at that time, so his arraignment was rescheduled for Tuesday at 3 p.m. and no bail was set.
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ur-teens-charged-measure-11-robbery/74244388/

"The four teens are accused of entering the home with multiple guns"

Oh! Looky There! Another crime successfully thwarted by SB 941. Whatever did we do without Floyd and his handmaiden Ginny before they passed this highly effective and universally respected law? Teenagers younger than 18 aren't allowed to buy guns. I wonder how that happened? :s0140:

On a more serious note, the homeowner is lucky. I know it is out there already as a thread, but knowing what you would do BEFORE something like this takes place is a key piece of your plan.

Always be looking for the 2nd man. Even ice-holes who rob people have friends.

exactly why i still carry my edc even when i get home.
i don't want to have to rely on a handgun halfway across the house or the one hidden in a drawer. nothing beats reaching to the holster that's with you all the time.
the only time my edc is off of me is when i'm heading to bed.
at that time, the edc goes in the safe but the bigger badder brother comes out and goes on my nightstand.

they need to bring back executions. start getting rid of these jacks...one hanging after another.
i don't want my tax dollars used to sustain these degenerates in jail for the next X amount of years. hang 'em high and bury 'em deep.

Wouldn't be surprised if the witnesses went "missing".
This huge influx of undesirables brings a lot of criminals. They know our laws, jails, and courts are a joke compared to their home countries.

Funny that... Right here on my end table next to my couch (I'm sitting on ATM) is my Glock-30, because I'm sitting back after a full day's work reading the interwebs. o_O
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445606059.010943.jpg i happen to have mine in my hand as I'm reading this also [emoji6]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top