JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good timing considering the whole economic collapse that is supposedly happening.

If we do fall into a depression, I think they will have more folks poaching than they can arrest.

Poaching to feed your family, is that a bad thing? (Not sure these guys were, just saying)

Good timing considering the whole economic collapse that is supposedly happening.

If we do fall into a depression, I think they will have more folks poaching than they can arrest.

Poaching to feed your family, is that a bad thing? (Not sure these guys were, just saying)

AT LEAST 27 animals in 2 years? Felon in possession of a firearm? Racks all mounted and displayed?

Nope. These people are scum.

Thanks for sharing this, there is no excuse for poaching. Wildlife is finite resource. Even more sadly it is a diminishing one. For me fines aren't enough. The guys ought to go prison.

Thanks for sharing this, there is no excuse for poaching. Wildlife is finite resource. Even more sadly it is a diminishing one. For me fines aren't enough. The guys ought to go prison.

I agree. Prison time is more than appropriate.

AT LEAST 27 animals in 2 years? Felon in possession of a firearm? Racks all mounted and displayed?

Agreed. When I saw the thread title I had a fleeting thought of "Maybe people down on their luck due to the pandemic ....", then clicked the link and, yah, to hell with them. Throw away the key. :mad:

Ya, not arguing there.

I just smile thinking about the whole Rona depression and poaching in general.

Not many people eat cougar and bobcat.

I am sure for them it was about trophies, not food.

I guess I don't understand why you made your first post about possible "noble" reasons they did it and then say they are the worst example of poaching. Either you didn't read the article at all or your posts are just to cause reactions similar to mine.

I could easily poach deer, on my own land, I see them all the time.

But I have no reason to - not to mention the illegality and the ethics. I don't need the meat and I don't particularly like venison. Plus, if SHTF, that is when I want those deer around so I can harvest them.

Besides, I still have elk and venison in the freezer that my neighbors have given me.

I guess I don't understand why you made your first post about possible "noble" reasons they did it and then say they are the worst example of poaching. Either you didn't read the article at all or your posts are just to cause reactions similar to mine.
You misunderstood me then.

I thought the timing was humorous. Considering we may see an uptick in poaching soon.

If you read it again, you'll notice I never said anything about the guys in the article in my first post.

If youve got a truck, gun and gas to go poach you got $200 for a "sports pack". Id like to think these scum will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but they wont

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top