JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about that gun control, it only works in the rich neighborhoods......
They should try taking a bite out of criminals instead of the law abiding!!!

Seriously, this and the humidity is why I left Florida 30 years ago!!!

but how did teens get firearms? Isn't there a law against that? well I guess there are laws against kidnapping and carjacking?
Can't wait to see the media spin this.. Maybe these sons of Obama, these gentle giants were simply victims of a poor education and economic system..one that held them back and somehow force them to choose this path ... :D

If Obama had a son, right ?

Where is old sorrow-face with his BS speeches about how we need to do more......to make progress.

Keep your change, pal. I am sick of the lies and obfuscation perpetrated by the Left.

I wonder if he Border Agent had a chance to draw his service pistol, and, if he hesitated because he didn't want to be the next Officer Wilson....ala Ferguson

I didn't read if he even had a firearm, either way with 4 thugs on you azz maybe he slacked up on his situational awareness. Call it profiling if ya want (IDGARA) but if I see 4 AA's shuckin n jivin & puttin the stink eye on me anywhere near my proximity, I am prepared to deal with the situation. 17 divided by 4 (really 2 because 2 or 3 will be sprinting like an Olympiad away from the gun fire) =8 rounds per thug still standing in my IA....
I DON"T DIAL 911!!!

Till after......

Apparently he needed a beating or he would have had his situational awareness turned up a little. I mean doesn't he watch some type of news? He doesn't know this is normal down there?
I am glad that his wife was not there at the car with him

Apparently he needed a beating

Really??? :rolleyes:

OK quote this as to get the whole effect
He is a bubblegumING Border Patrol,a COP,LEO what ever you want to call the guy.
He isn't ready for something like this?
He doesn't take a look around his area before he puts his head in the trunk or is most the way in the back seat?
I do and I'm not LEO in any way
Had his wife been there and not away from the action calling Onstar,she would have been a victim also. Maybe both would have been dead
Yes,maybe he needed the beating he got

They obviously need to bring back that publicly subsidized midnight basketball in the park shenanigans.. brought to you by Carter.
Speaking of Basketball Shenanigans, :s0127:how about those 3 Oregon Ducks Basketball College students that got away with Raping that fellow Female student. They were even allowed to play in the Big Game after a Police report was filed.:s0095: One of the players was kicked out of another School in Philadelphia for a Rape he committed and Oregon allowed him to play anyways.:s0136: They admitted that they Raped the Female student and she was awarded a big amount of money.:s0166: Oh, I forgot to mention the Rapist's were ''BLACK'' :s0120:BASKETBALL PLAYERS.:s0061: :s0025: :s0152:So much Racism. :s0001: :s0153:

Aw heck they're just children, probably not even 18 so, you know, kids just being kids, I mean, they couldn't hurt anybody, let alone a big old mean old border patrol officer or a 6'4" policeman sitting in his car and getting slugged in the head by a 6'5" teenage kid, (big ol sweet kid) that just beat up and robbed a store owner, "allegedly" Just big babies out having a little fun, but I digress.

Someone please throw this whole cowardly, passive aggressive racist thread in the damn trash.

Way to completely focus on the wrong bubblegum, retards.

Next time some moron uses a gun to mass murder, I'll just blame the gun. Not because it's a gun - because it's BLACK.

The good news is they will be rehabilitated in a system where they will come out with a better idea of how to do these illegal acts and get away with them AND a college degree that taxpayers paid for.

Isn't social rehabilitation fun!

The Link Above said:
The paper said Askins, the 15-year-old and the 16-year-old have all had previous run-ins with the law.

So were the older men showing the younger boys how to do it or was it the opposite of that? Youngins showing the older perps how to do it and get away with it..?

Then of course one turns himself in with his parents in tow.

Their response was probably something like "He was tryn' to git his life togetha but he jus got caught runnin' wit tha wrong crowd. He be such a good boy and studnt."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top