JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good question @Soren . Since FCGC is a "square range" or a classic style range, many from the old days (and currently actually) had/have this type of rule. I think it was mostly to limit rapid fire to keep bullets hitting the backstop and not the roofs! That said, you can fire fast at the club as long as you are hitting the target; some other clubs limit how fast you can shoot. I, personally, would like to see the long gun limit increased to 10 with handguns. When shooting the steel plates at the 50 yard line it would be nice to shoot more than two pairs before reloading. The more of us that politely ask the board members, the more likely the might move this way (or give a good reason why not, which is fine with me).

Want a great exception? Shooting the 3Gun with a rifle or Defensive Gunning matches with a PCC, mag capacities are higher. Oh, and they are well run and a blast to shoot. Check the blog on the homepage for a write up on the last few shoot and the gallery tab for photos.

Hope to see you over there soon!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads