JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a member, but I've been a guest of a member a couple of times and have enjoyed my visits. The place is nicely maintained, the handgun range is excellent (it's outdoors, though covered), and the folks you meet tend to be both knowledgable and friendly.

I want to join and have printed out the membership application, but I've been told there is a waiting list. Anyone know if this is true? If I can't get in there I'd like to do Albany instead, but that is less convient, so thanks in advance to anyone that knows. No one seems to answer the phone for new members, and it won't even let me leave a message, please help, thanks.

I'm a member there and have enjoyed it quite a bit. Very good, friendly folks there. The only negative that I can think of is that the short range is closed at dusk due to it being outdoors. It makes it pretty hard to shoot after work during the winter months.

No shotgun range, no evening shooting, no long rifle range. Very nice friendly people but it's so limited as to what you can do for the money. #1reason I became a member at tri county.

They have a great pistol range, but that is about it. The 100 yard range is okay. Shooting out of those barrels really suck though, and they discourage shooting around them, but it is okay to do so. They have a 200 yard range with 2 benches but it is terrible. The benches are cut square so it is hard to shoot off a rest. The 200 yard targets are placed inside a dark tunnel like structure which can make it difficult to see your aiming point. Dues are way higher than they should be for what you get. Currently they are $200 a year now. Compare to $120 at Tri County it borders on a rip off. There is NO shotgun shooting. The worst part is they have a goose stepping A-hole that likes to patrol the ranges looking for the slightest offense of some really petty rules. My membership expires at the end of June and I won't be renewing it. I would recommend perspective members spend the money on gas to drive to Albany or Tri County for their range needs.

I was a member there for a year and I agree with Otter. The guys that shoot there are nice enough and the pistol range is great, but agree that shooting through barrels is not for me. I also agree that they have WAY too many rules. I am all for rules that support safety and responsible gun ownership, but telling me I can only load 10 rounds in my pistol mags and 5 rounds in my rifle mags is crazy. I never even bothered taking my AR there to shoot because why shoot only 5 rounds at a time, that sort of defeats the purpose of 30 rounds mags. Like Otter, I let me membership expire and will be looking at ranges elsewhere.

My father had a membership and took me here growing up. I haven't been here in quite a while but since then I have visited, and become a member at other ranges. 4 Corners had pretty average facilities compared to other nearby ranges (ARPC being the closest). We were always the only people there every time I went and the lack of a long rifle range and apparently the shotgun range now too is probably the biggest downside, as others have mentioned. When I went last I distinctly remember shooting clays at a shotgun range, so it's definitely been a while!

I guess I didn't realize how bad 4 Corners was until I joined Tri County. A much better gun range and a much better experience. And the biggest plus - no Tim Brown, the goose stepping a-hole.

No shotgun range, no evening shooting, no long rifle range. Very nice friendly people but it's so limited as to what you can do for the money. #1reason I became a member at tri county.

The short and long ranges are open until Dusk and the indoor .22 range is open until 10pm Long range is limited to 200 yards at this time.

The club is currently working on a number of improvements to include a pratical range, an Indoor pistol range, a new shotgun range and extension of the long range to 300 yards.

I am a member and shoot there a fair amount, I like it. There is a fellow that is an elder member in the club that an asshat , but if you can ignore him you'll have great fun ( he has no life and spends his day down there looking for things to bubblegum about) like if your target paper is wider than the frame, and I am talking about an inch or two, "Really I am shooting at the center, notice the 1/2'group."
the club puts on a bunch of fun shoots each month!:s0155:

The short and long ranges are open until Dusk and the indoor .22 range is open until 10pm Long range is limited to 200 yards at this time.

The club is currently working on a number of improvements to include a pratical range, an Indoor pistol range, a new shotgun range and extension of the long range to 300 yards.

300 yards and a trap area might get me back at the glub. I went through the whole sign up process prior to learning that the shotgun area was closed. I took a buddy out there a few times and I think it's fine if not abused.

I am a member and an RSO there. Being over 65 and volunteering there gets me very reduced fees. Long range rifle and shotgun shooting are lacking. It is a very convenient location for me. When I want to shoot long range or 30 round magazines, I go elsewhere. It is a great place to take guests for handgun shooting.

Being that this post was made almost a year ago, is there any word on any progress on the Practical Range, Shotgun Range, or 300 Yard Range?

I live in Salem, would prefer to join locally, but currently 4 Corners is more expensive, more restrictive and has less facilities than the Albany Club. I currently drive 45 minutes to my place in the woods, so drive to Albany wouldn't be an issue.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top