JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4900
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Benton City
State
Washington
Zip Code
Calibers: .222, .223, 22-250, .243 The .243 is unfired.
Buyer never showed so here they are again. I'd prefer to sell them as a lot of 4 but will separate them.
Shipping, insurance (mandatory) & transfer fees on the buyer.
I can ship but getting a hold of boxes is pretty hard and will take some time. If you have any ideas on that, feel free to speak up.
I know Uline has them but you have to buy a minimum of 15 :eek: & I'm to cheap to buy 15 just to use 4 of them. I hate waste.
I have a local FFL dealer that can do the transfer if you do a face-to-face. And her fee is really reasonable.
3 rifles are $700.00 each & the .243 is $800.00
The 22-250 is the most used but in very nice shape. Prairie dogs in South Dakota...it has a Tasco 4x16x50 scope on it.
I'm sure they all have handling dings except maybe the .243. I think I have slings on two of them with quick detach swivels.
None of them are shot out. I just quit shooting. The barrels are clean & shinny.
All bolts serial numbers match the rifles.
The 22-250 has the LeFleure pattern, the others have the diamond pattern. All 4 are the brass pinned stocks.

I also have brass/reloading dies for all of them except the .223
No brass/ammo/die sales unless the rifles are sold. Rifle Buyer(s) has the 1st option.
Pictures are here for ALL the rifles..

Ready to load means de-primed/full lengthed/trimmed/polished in Berry's 50 round ammo boxes.
The .222 has 1000rnds new brass ready to load and 40 fired. I think the new is Hornady and I haven't sized it.
The 22-250 has 450rnds loaded & 825 ready to load.
The .243 has 1680rnds ready to load.

.222 brass, .65ea. $650.00. Extra 40rnds not processed free.
22-250 brass, .45ea. $371.00 doesn't include loaded ammo. I'd take the 450rnds apart & you can buy the de-primed brass only. The ole 'liability' scenario... they're MY RELOADS...not factory.
.243 brass, .45ea. $672.00.
The prices are all over the map from what I'm seeing. (June 1, 2022 search) All brass would be at that date or todays $ whichever is less.
All brass are in Berry's cases or similar.
Everything I have processed is cleaned, sized (full length), trimmed. The primer pockets have been cleaned and had a sizer run thru them for uniformity.
(https://kmshooting.com/product/small-pistol-rifle-primer-pocket-correction-tool/)
RCBS reloading dies for the .222, .22-250 & .243....$100.00 for the three sets.
Rifles MUST sell before anything else is sold.

Everything here is best guest estimate on prices but is hopefully pretty close. All told I'm looking at around $4,900.00 if my math is right. Feel free to check..
I'll discuss money with you but lowball offers aren't even a consideration. Been there-done that & am NOT going to do that dance again. I'm not here all the time so don't panic or get PO'd if you don't here from me asap. Feel free to call/text me...509-870-7906

Dan
IMG_6174.JPG IMG_6175.JPG
IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6190.JPG
22-250
IMG_6206.JPG IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6222.JPG IMG_6223.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll know better what's happening after next Wed. Monday is a holiday so no transfers.

A previous 'buyer' contacted me again to buy all 4 rifles but never followed thru until I re-posted the ad. If he doesn't follow thru by next Wed. I'll talk business with everyone in the time frame order I was contacted. It's a short list if that counts.

I know this sounds flaky but the individual has been after these since Aug 1 & in good conscience I'm going to see if the sale is followed up on. If not..then I'll let everyone know.

Dan

FYI to all: I did this on time stamp from buyers to be fair

@jcloer1 was 1st in line for the .222 & .223
@Slightlytwiste has 1st option on the .243 but was interested in all 4
@Texas Hunter was 3rd in line for the .222, .223 & .243

No one was buying the 22-250 except for @Slightlytwiste if I got this right.
1st come, 1st served on everything.
I haven't heard from the original 'buyer' so the sale is on. If you 3 can figure something out, I welcome your input.

NOTE: Getting boxes for shipping is a HUGE PITA and will take time. Everything ships via USPS insured to the buyers FFL. Buyers pay shipping, insurance & transfers. Insurance is MANDATORY, I don't trust any shipper to make sure my/your stuff gets there ok.

Post here for what's going on..Please?

Dan

I need FFL mailing addresses from everyone. That's the only way I can get shipping costs. I'll also need a license copy from your FFL I'm sending these to.
they can send it to:
[email protected]

jcloer has the .222 & the .223. That's going to be $1400.00 plus shipping & insurance
That leaves the 22-250 & .243.
Slightlytwiste asked for the .243 1st and anything else that was available. It's up to him if he wants the 22-250 & the .243 and IF not both, then Texas Hunter has the option on the 22-250 IF he wants it.
I'm off to the post office to get a cost. I'm using jcloer Hillsboro & zip 97003 just for a rough cost.

22-250-$700.00 plus shipping & insurance
.243-$800.00 plus shipping & insurance

For clarity..the msgs came in the following time/date order:
#1 @jcloer1
#2 @Slightlytwiste
#3 @Texas Hunter

All are welcome to call me if you have any questions.
509-870-7906

Payment: Send USPS MO to:
Dan Deckert
POB 985
Benton City, Wa. 99320
OR
I only have PayPal. I don't have any other accounts to transfer funds. They weren't around when I started.

Dan

Making these was a HUGE PITA!

IMG_7584.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.