JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just got my A3 upper so I need to find a lower receiver very soon. Thought I'd post a wtb before I go searching FFL's. Would like to keep in in the portland,damascus,oregon city area.

What I am looking for

Stripped Lower

lower parts kit

Have Cash!

There's a pawnshop near you called the money market, its near Powell and 164thi believe they have a ton of rifle lowers.

You can buy rifles from a FFL in WA :s0155:

True, but lowers are NOT rifles. Even if the receiver can only be made into a shotgun or rifle, it is still not a shotgun or rifle, but a receiver. Listed as an "other" on the 4473 and can only be sold to a resident of that state who is 21 or older. Check the ATF regs and newsletters for verification. Also the instructions in the 4473 itself.

True, but lowers are NOT rifles. Even if the receiver can only be made into a shotgun or rifle, it is still not a shotgun or rifle, but a receiver. Listed as an "other" on the 4473 and can only be sold to a resident of that state who is 21 or older. Check the ATF regs and newsletters for verification. Also the instructions in the 4473 itself.

A complete lower can be sold as a rifle though... :s0155:

to buy a AR lower , without parts installed, thru a legimate firearms dealer, will result in a background check, In Oregon.

Ftf is possible, is someone has one available, and wanted it gone, for whatever reason

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.