JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When are you tin foil hat wearin', conspiracy theory loving, can't believe a black man with Hussein in his name was elected as President ever going to let this stuff go? It's either going to be about 18 months to 4 more years from now I guess. Ugh. This crap is so old.

Am I the only one that takes offense when people accuse or insinuate that our president isn't even American? Disagreeing with his policies is one thing, but this tactic is a new low for American politics. The only traction these birthers can get is by pandering to the lowest common denominator.

If the right wants to have a chance in the next election they'll need to distance themselves from these wackjobs and actually debate the issues.

Regardless of what anyone believes about obama's birth, schooling, funding or selective service status, there are things about him, and his position, and how he got there that are fundamentally flawed.

Politics is a fishbowl. When one enters public office, the freedom of the press, in conjunction with the Freedom of Information Act is supposed to be the method used by and for the people to investigate the background of the candidates they vote for/against.

This president has shown nothing but contempt and disdain for the process, and the people whose job it is to bring this information to the public. Those million(s) of dollars that have been spent hiding the FACTS from the American people belong to taxpayers, and are being used against them.
For a president that claimed he would have "the most transparent administration in history," he has proven at best to be a liar and a fraud, and at worst a criminal.
Which is it.
Until all you kool-aide drinkers step up and demand accountability from him and the press corps, you will continue to inflict his misguided policies and criminal acts on all of us.

There is NOTHING wrong with the truth. And certainly not allowing it to see the light of day, unless of course it would result in a legal or moral indictment.

I believe the only reason the lefties are willing to support him hiding this info is that it would expose them all for the dupes "you" have proven yourselves to be.
Whomever you may be.

Actually, Barack Obama is an android from the Andromeda Galaxy, and his sole purpose in invading Earth and becoming President is to distract attention from the FACT that the Communist Chinese are actually tunneling through the Earth's core to burst up out of American soil right under our beds with an endless flood of hungry Chinese soldiers to EAT US. This hidden FACT must be true, because I read it in a guy's blog that nobody has heard of yet still claims to be an institute with lots of "researcher" members; and besides, I WANT to believe it, so it must be true. I am quite certain this is all true, because I read it in a blog, and the blog SAYS it has proof that it is true. So there..................................elsullo

Actually, Barack Obama is an android from the Andromeda Galaxy, and his sole purpose in invading Earth and becoming President is to distract attention from the FACT that the Communist Chinese are actually tunneling through the Earth's core to burst up out of American soil right under our beds with an endless flood of hungry Chinese soldiers to EAT US. This hidden FACT must be true, because I read it in a guy's blog that nobody has heard of yet still claims to be an institute with lots of "researcher" members; and besides, I WANT to believe it, so it must be true. I am quite certain this is all true, because I read it in a blog, and the blog SAYS it has proof that it is true. So there..................................elsullo

It's all been debunked by ABC/CBS/NBC, and you're a racist/anti-semite/nutjob if you question any of it. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, go back to sleep...

Regardless of what anyone believes about obama's birth, schooling, funding or selective service status, there are things about him, and his position, and how he got there that are fundamentally flawed.

Hmmmm. I never knew that elections are fundamentally flawed. Guess that means every elected official is illegitimate. Thanks for clearing that up.

ALL the Republican party had to do was have candidates other than a ancient old man and a stupid backwoods woman that can say "a bridge to nowhere",but had little else going for her while on public TV...............

and none of this would be a factor.

ALL the Republican party had to do was have candidates other than a ancient old man and a stupid backwoods woman that can say "a bridge to nowhere",but had little else going for her while on public TV...............

and none of this would be a factor.

McCain had a decent chance but he made a bad decision by rolling the dice with Palin. Hindsight is 20-20 but I bet if McCain could make a different decision his electability would've improved dramatically.

HOw could we ever assume a guy with a Kenyan father who was raised in an Islamic school in Indonesia, ever could not be an American??? Especially, with an American name like Barack Hussein Obama.. I am sorry, but all you conspiracy theorists are racist!!!! :s0167:

Originally Posted by Jamie6.5
Hmmmm. I never knew that elections are fundamentally flawed. Guess that means every elected official is illegitimate. Thanks for clearing that up.
Why don't you pull your head out Kev.
Circumventing the process is what makes "how he got there" fundamentally flawed.
The press was complicit in hiding obama's full disclosure with regard to his history in the run-up to the 2008 election. They (the mainstream media) had their favorite, and they obviously made no effort to expose ANY aspect of his past or present that might hurt his candidacy.

Your advocacy of his policies, together with your and elsullo's ongoing efforts to ridicule anyone that steps up and wants him subjected to the same fishbowl tactics employed by the press AGAINST his opponents supports my earlier assertion that you DO believe you were duped along with the other 52% of voters.
You know damned good and well that if his past was exposed, you'd look like the perfect dummy. I believe the press is "in the same boat" so to speak.
There is no way in h3ll they want the whole truth to come out now, as it would mean they lose their last straw of credibility with the American public/voter.

Sarah Palin's e-mails while she was AK's governor were recently released and the press pounced, hiring screen-ers to pore over them looking for dirt. So far it has backfired,...

Can anyone here imagine the same thing happening with our prez? I certainly can't.
He is all too happy to keep his skeletons in the closet, and the mainstream media is more than willing to help him do just that.
That is the part that is fundamentally flawed.
As is your defense of same.

Calm down man. Do you really need to make personal attacks? I can't seem to figure out what your issue is. You think he's not eligible to be president because you think he's not a citizen? What exactly is the mainstream media hiding about him that has you so upset?

Btw, how about some sources to back up your claims.

Why don't you pull your head out Kev.
Circumventing the process is what makes "how he got there" fundamentally flawed.
The press was complicit in hiding obama's full disclosure with regard to his history in the run-up to the 2008 election. They (the mainstream media) had their favorite, and they obviously made no effort to expose ANY aspect of his past or present that might hurt his candidacy.

Your advocacy of his policies, together with your and elsullo's ongoing efforts to ridicule anyone that steps up and wants him subjected to the same fishbowl tactics employed by the press AGAINST his opponents supports my earlier assertion that you DO believe you were duped along with the other 52% of voters.
You know damned good and well that if his past was exposed, you'd look like the perfect dummy. I believe the press is "in the same boat" so to speak.
There is no way in h3ll they want the whole truth to come out now, as it would mean they lose their last straw of credibility with the American public/voter.

Sarah Palin's e-mails while she was AK's governor were recently released and the press pounced, hiring screen-ers to pore over them looking for dirt. So far it has backfired,...

Can anyone here imagine the same thing happening with our prez? I certainly can't.
He is all too happy to keep his skeletons in the closet, and the mainstream media is more than willing to help him do just that.
That is the part that is fundamentally flawed.
As is your defense of same.

Just in case you hadn't been paying attention ... what was it, 2 months ago +\- that Obama showed his BC. And what has it been now ... going on 3 years of the state of Hawaii saying he is good to go. So tell me, who exactly is complicit? This whole citizenship conspiracy theory is a lesson in the concept of telling a lie, lather, rinse repeat, over and over and over and it finally gets traction with the lowest common denominator of intellect and gradually trckles up.

How about sources that aren't quacks? Let's look at the first link and their incredible journalism. The following is a list of some of the more gripping stories they have to offer:
Muslims turn Christian village into cattleyard.
Swedish Church members 'don't believe in Jesus.
Earth facing mini-Ice Age 'within 10 years.
Just for Dad: Barbecue-scented cologne

Your second link is from the Law Offices of Philip J. Berg who have already lost their law suit claiming Obama is ineligible to be president. All the nonsense on that site is debunked systematically here:
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, I'd like to reiterate that if the GOP wants to have a shot in the next election they're going to have to distance themselves from these wackos.

So what courses did he take at Occidental? Columbia? Harvard? What were his GPAs? How did he vote on issues in the Illinois state senate?

He has traveled all over the world, using at least two different names, yet his passport info with the state department is not available. And the Social security number issue? I know I'd never get away without clarification. Would you?

He is the most powerful public figure in the country, and yet we know little about his schooling and/or early life. NEVER in the (modern) history of politics has this phenomenon taken place with ANY presidential candidate, much less a successful one.

Did you guys even read the link posted in the OP? Or did you just ASSume you know more than EVERY OTHER AMERICAN about his background.
Because your political party told you it's okay,... He's a good guy.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Read the link and then post the answers to the questions the author poses, or at least links to where the info is. Here's your chance to be true geniuses, as there are about 100 million Americans that would like to know the answers.

And if you refuse to read the linked article, that makes you willfully ignorant and therefore disqualified to participate in the discussion. If you do read the article, but don't care, then please say so, and we'll know where you stand and why.

How about sources that aren't quacks? Let's look at the first link and their incredible journalism. The following is a list of some of the more gripping stories they have to offer:
Muslims turn Christian village into cattleyard.
While I don't trust WND 100% either, if you think muslims in 3rd world counries tolerate Christians you are in for a rude awakening.
Wow, you don't believe Sweden's news sources? About their own country's issues?
So the UKMail is bogus too? Then I guess the BBC and the Telegraph are whackos too?
Buy a clue there bud!
That article is no different than the average global warming hit piece. The AGW folks are the same people that can't tell you what the weather will be a month from now, and yet they are predicting we'll all be under water by 2050 if we don't stop driving.
Okay, this tears it LOL. Now you're linking NBC/MSNBC which happens to be this admin's biggest supporter in the mainstream media.
You don't like what they print, don't read it. But don't come back with their articles when they support the admin then.

Your second link is from the Law Offices of Philip J. Berg who have already lost their law suit claiming Obama is ineligible to be president. All the nonsense on that site is debunked systematically here:
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh yeah, Wiki is ALWAYS factual, and never promotes an agenda.
Do you even know how Wikipedia works?

So, there was/is a birth certificate. Great, but they didn't use that type of form in the early 60s. That form came later. And how it was completed is still in question, due to the multiple layers in the PDF.
Or do you not understand how that works either?

Go have another glass of kool-aide and work on your tan.
Don't worry, be happy!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads