JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The issue of the Birth Certificate is still an issue. The original law suit was for him to release the long form Birth Certificate and the man who filed the lawsuit (a Democratic politician from PA and ex assistant AG) claimed that legally there is a difference between a "Birth Certificate" and "Certificate of Live Birth". I am not a lawyer, nor do I play, so I do not know.
What I do know is that every time Obama released something, it has been his "Certificate of Live Birth" and it was always released to some friendly news entity or web site.
Every single lawsuit was fought.
Now pay attention because this is very important: if the documents that he's released into the media are forged, it carries no real legal consequences. If he were to do the same thing in a court of law - that is a different story and caries grave consequences.
Because he's fighting not to supply these documents in a court of law, I will not be convinced that there is not something there until he does so. People who try to hide stuff, do so for a reason.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top