JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We found a nice handgun target while cleaning up one of the local shooting spots. If you have lost a target please contact me with a description. Ask your friends too. Would like to get it back to the owner. It will be easy for the owner to describe.
I'll make sure it stays in working condition with a few handgun rounds. I would not want it to freeze up and not work for you.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

I left a 22 target in the woods one time. My buddy was telling me one day about a 22 target he found and the dumba** that left it out there. I had already bought a new one so I let him have it.

Another bump for an awesome target. I have made sure this target is still in excellent working condition. Send me a description and I will gladly return it to its rightful owner.
May God bless us all.
Mike

Bruzer, bravo for being such a straight up guy! Its been a while since your initial post, and it seems you are still unsuccessful in locating the owner. Perhaps you would consider offering it to the Josephine County Sportsman's Club to use...

What are their rules on shooting steel targets? I know the Medford Pistol Club does not allow any steel shooting inside their clubhouse but I don't know the rules out at the Josephine County Sportsman's Club.
Thanks and may God bless us all,
Mike

"We found a nice handgun target while cleaning up one of the local shooting spots. If you have lost a target please contact me with a description. Ask your friends too. Would like to get it back to the owner. It will be easy for the owner to describe.
I'll make sure it stays in working condition with a few handgun rounds. I would not want it to freeze up and not work for you."

Hard to believe it has been well over a year but with all the new members I figured I would bump this up and try again for the owner.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews