Found target outside of Grants Pass

Reactions
We found a nice handgun target while cleaning up one of the local shooting spots. If you have lost a target please contact me with a description. Ask your friends too. Would like to get it back to the owner. It will be easy for the owner to describe.
I'll make sure it stays in working condition with a few handgun rounds. I would not want it to freeze up and not work for you.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Reactions
I left a 22 target in the woods one time. My buddy was telling me one day about a 22 target he found and the dumba** that left it out there. I had already bought a new one so I let him have it.

OP
bruzer
Reactions
What are their rules on shooting steel targets? I know the Medford Pistol Club does not allow any steel shooting inside their clubhouse but I don't know the rules out at the Josephine County Sportsman's Club.
Thanks and may God bless us all,
Mike

OP
bruzer
Reactions
"We found a nice handgun target while cleaning up one of the local shooting spots. If you have lost a target please contact me with a description. Ask your friends too. Would like to get it back to the owner. It will be easy for the owner to describe.
I'll make sure it stays in working condition with a few handgun rounds. I would not want it to freeze up and not work for you."

Hard to believe it has been well over a year but with all the new members I figured I would bump this up and try again for the owner.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom