JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not set up to post pics and tried web surfing to see if I could figure out what these are with no luck. I will try to desribe them and maybe one of you have seen these before and tell me what they fit. They are little tubes just over 1/4 inch in diameter and about 4 inches long with a compression spring that runs to nearly the full length of the tube . An open slot runs down most of the length of the tube with a pin attached to the spring that pulls back compressing the spring and slips into a groove to lock the spring back to load pellets. They appear to be either for.22 cal or maybe 5mm pellets . On the feeder end are sone little red caps that look like hats that snap tightly over the end to keep the pellets secured in the tube until needed. Not much to go on I know but figured I would give it a try .

10 Spot

If it is what I think you are talking about they are pellet magazines for a Crosman 400 Repeater rifle.
Only reason I would know to guess that is that I have the rifle myself.

I have one magazine for mine but always thought it would be nice to have additional magazines. Are you interested in parting with them?

Surejam

I havent got the Photo Bucket thing going on yet. Could try cell phone but dont know how well they would show details. They look as if are brand new. 100% of the blueing, zero rust and the retainer caps to hold the pellets in place fit nice and tight. They actually snap into place.

10 Spot

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads